January 1 (epilogue)

A short male walked towards the cemetery, bouquet of white roses in his hand.

He walked deep into the center of the cemetery, sitting in the grass beside a grave who had a big tree providing just enough shade from the sun, that was out there, not giving much heat as the winter wind blew.

He laid the roses on the head of the tomb, smiling as tears rolled streamed down his face.

"Hello Taehyunggie. Yesterday was your 25th birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't come. It was New Year's Eve and my parents had me over in Busan."

"I got up extra early to wait outside of the flower shop, to get you the prettiest white roses they had. I know they're your favorites."

The young man sighed, resulting in a cloud of his breath. "These past five years have been unbearable without you, but I've managed through them. My parents have wanted to marry me to a family friend, telling me it'd be good for me to get over the pain. Of course I rejected."

"You still have all of my heart Taetae. Forever and always."

"We're getting old aren't we? A few years and we'll be 30. Time does go by fast." He laughed to himself as he clutched the now 5 year old necklace in his small fist.

The red head stayed there a couple more hours, talking to his lover and reading to him a bit.

At 1:03 in the morning, he started feeling cold and realized what time it was.

"Oh dear." He said getting up. "Would you look at the time. I'll visit you later Taehyunggie. Sleep well. I love you."

>>>>>

Restless. Jimin had no intentions of sleeping. He sat in the middle of his bathroom, the only noises heard being the voices in his head.

After a few hours of thinking and debating with himself, he got up to fill his bathtub.

He stripped off his clothes and stepped in, his skin turning pink as it met the warm water.

He sighed, smiling to himself. The water did feel nice.

Slowly, he let his body relax and let himself sink in to where the water was enveloping his whole being.

"I'll see you soon Taehyung."
________________________________
The end