December 25

Jiminnie ♥: I hope you're sleeping well baby

Jiminnie ♥: I'm an adult so I have errands to do

Jiminnie ♥: I can't wait to see you later~

Jiminnie ♥: I love you so much <33

Jimin smiled as he hit send. "I hope he really is sleeping." He sighed.

He got up and brushed his teeth and undressed, taking a warm shower.

Once he was done, he dressed in black boxers, a red and black shirt, black jeans, and a long, black trenchcoat.

He grabbed his phone and keys and made his way out.

He turned on the car and drove calmly to the bank.

A few minutes later, he was back in his car.

"Wish Taetae," he said shivering, "the things I do for you." He thought out loud as he checked the time it being 7 in the morning.

"And in this weather too." His teeth chattering.

He went to the mall and walked around, finding the store he was looking for.

He walked in and went straight to the back.

He ran to the stuffed animal pit and grabbed the stuffed animal that he'd wanted to get for Taehyung for the longest time.

Right when he grabbed it, another set of hands touched it.

It was a little boy.

He laughed nervously. "Hey buddy, I kind of had this first so if you'd kindly give it to me, that'd be great."

"No it's mine."

Now see, maybe on another occasion, Jimin would've let this down easily and looked for another one.

But it was 7 am in the morning on a Monday. And that was the last one.

"You little- where does it say your name? And what are you doing up so early?"

"Daddy!" The little boy yelled and started crying, flailing his arms around. Jimin took this chance to snatch it and run.

"Hey!" He heard from behind him, probably the kid's father.

But Jimin didn't give a flying fuck.

"Hey could you get this real quick I'm kind of in a hurr- Yoongi hyung?!"

"Ah Jimin. Kind of funny to see you up this early." Yoongi said smiling.

"Same goes to you hyung. Hurry up though there's a little bitch throwing a tant-"

"Are you talking about my son?"

Swipe. "Merry Christmas Jiminnie!" Yoongi yelled as he pushed Jimin, setting him off in a run.

"Merry Christmas to you too hyung I owe you!"

"That rascal." Yoongi thought as he shook his head laughing, watching his younger run.

"A rascal indeed." A deep voice said.

Yoongi gulped. "Haha sir would you look at how much the prices have dropped! You'd expect them to be so high since it's Christmas!" Yoongi pointed and ran while the angry man turned to look.

It was eight and he thankfully didn't bring his bag so he ran straight out of the store.

"Hey daddy look! He's running away!"

That was the most exercise Yoongi had gotten in the past year.

On the way to Tae's...