December 27

So hubby, wanna introduce me to your friends?

Jimin wanted to blush. He did blush. But he also looked outside the bus and glared.

The six of them had planned something.

He knew it. They never got here this early.

Jimin looked back at Taehyung. "Hey Tae... They're not really people you want to meet. They'll probably scare you."

Taehyung shrugged and waved. They seem cute even though they look like hyungs. Oh oh the one that keeps punching the cute long faced hyung. He's our dongsaeng right? He looks so cute >•<

Jimin glared at Jungkook. "Oh Juancock. Stupid Juancock." He mumbled. He sighed and opened the door,  stepping in front of his boyfriend as a shield.

"He's so cute Jimin!"

"So handsome!"

"Good choice son!"

"What does he like to eat?"

"Doe she watch anime?"

"He hasn't replaced me as your sleeping buddy right?"

Taehyung was all laugh and smiles until the last one. He raised an eyebrow at Jimin.

"No no Tae he's not- no it's not like that! Aish Yoongi hyung!  You could've worded it differently."

"So Tae,  these are my friends Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, and our dongsaeng Jungkookie." They all smiled at Taehyung who smiled back,  still a little jealous of the pink haired hyung.

"Guys this is my handsome boyfriend Taehyung." Jimin said sidehugging the taller.

Taehyung smiled shyly.

"Okay now you can scram guys bye!"
Jimin said, shooting them out.

Hey can we have lunch with them tomorrow?