2. Hi, Jack

The day went on very well. The rest of the teachers were nice and didn't gave her any homework. Laura and Carrie both were laying on their bed. Carrie on her stomach and Laura on her back.
"So what's your plan?" Laura asked and broke the silence. Carrie turned her head to face her friend and only looked confused.
"Which plan?" she asked back and only got a laugh from Laura.
"Your plan to impress the super fucking hot teacher."
"Why I should want this, you super brain?" Carrie was now sitting on her bed with her arms crossed over her chest and a raised eyebrow.
"C'mon he's single and you're single. He's really hot and you know this and he isn't that old." Laura told her best friend but Carrie only found it ridiculous. She and a teacher? No way.
Sure, he isn't old and he's sexy but he wouldn't like me. No, I can't have a relationship with a teacher. Carrie thought but smiled and then asked Laura
"And how should I impress him in your option?"
"Dress to impress, darling. Wear more sexy things like that short skirt. Wear your hair down and not in that lazy ponytail. Why you had to cut it last month? It was so beautiful and long!" Carrie only rolled her eyes. She had this conversation a thousand times about her hair. Laura was really pissed of as Carrie had cut it, but in Carrie's opinion it was more than necessary.
"So you want me to look like a bitch or a slut? What's wrong with my outfit? It's super comfy and I think it didn't looks to bad." Laura got up from her bed and walked to the closet. She opened it and searched for something, throwing away some shirts and pants. As she had found what she was searching for, she let out a sigh of relief.
"Try this. I hadn't seen this on you since years." Laura gave her a white short dress. It was Carrie's favorite in high school so it wasn't a big suprise that she took it with her to college. After Carrie had tried it on she spun around in their little room.
"Perfect. But we have to go shopping on the weekend. Oh Carrie darling, we have sport tomorrow, haven't we?" She nodded her head in response.
Oh no what is she going to do to me next?
"Where is your sports wear?" Laura asked and pointed to the closet. Carrie made her way to said closet and took out her sports wear.
"Here." she handed it to Laura who only looked more and more annoyed.
"That's all you have?"
"Yes. What's wrong with this now?" Laura only shooke her head in disbelief.
"It's gonna be more difficult than I thought. Carrie, that's not going to impress him. Holy shit, where's this leggings I gave you last month?"
Carrie was now getting to the edge of her level of patience.
"Under those black pants next to those skirts."
"Ok. You're going to wear those leggings and this tank top understand this?"
"Yes, mom." Carrie said and started laughing.
It was getting late and both girls decided to go to bed so they wouldn't be much tired in the morning.

*** next day ***
"Carrie. Carrie. Wake up." she heard her best friend scream at her.
Carrie only pulled her cover over her head and turned around to face the wall.
"Carrie. Mister Ford is waiting behind the door. He wants to see you." Within a second Carrie sat up straight in her bed.
"What? Why? Oh no, I'm looking terrible." Laura burst into laugher and got a confused look from her friend.
"Well that was easy." Laura said while she tried to catch her breath.
"He isn't waiting, is he?" Carrie asked annoyed and rolled her eyes.
"No."
"Asshole." she said as she throw a pillow in Laura's direction. It hits her right in the face.
"C'mon Carrie. We have to hurry up if we didn't want to get to late today."
Both girls got up from their beds and got dressed. Carrie decided to wear a marine blue skirt with a simple white blouse instead of her white dress.
"I thought we had said that you'll wear this white dress, hadn't we?" Laura said as she came out from their shared bathroom.
"Sure, but you had miss the point that we only have sport today. So he wouldn't see me in that dress, he'll only see me in my sports wear, you super brain." Laura opened her mouth like she wanted to say something but nothing came out. Carrie only smiled 'cause she was right.
"I think we should go." she only said and grabbed her bag.
The girls went to their first periods and everything was quiet well since break. They met Danny like the day before but there was another boy with him today.
"Hey ladies this is Jack. He's new like you two and I thought you may want to meet him." Danny said as he pointed in Jack's direction. Laura first shooke his hand and greeted him. He smiled at her and turned to Carrie.
"Hey. I'm Carrie. Nice to meet you, Jack." she said with a smile on her lips.
"It's my pleasure to meet you too." He said and smiled even wider. All four sat down at the same table like yesterday.
"So Jack, where are you from?" Laura asked first as she bit in her sandwich.
"From Phoenix. But my mom got a new job offer here so we decided to move to California."
"And how old are you?" Carrie asked now.
"I'm 20."he responded with a smile and a short wink.
"Um Carrie, could I ask you a question?" Jack asked nervous and Carrie nodded her head.
"Maybe this sounds a little prompt but you look absolutely beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend?" Carrie's cheeks turned a light shade of red at his compliment.
"No I haven't but I'm really happy without one."she said and looked into his light blue eyes. He smiled at her again and run a hand thru his dark brown hair.
"Oh girls, before I'm forgetting to tell you, I hope you hadn't planned something for Saturday evening 'cause Josh is going to celebrate his birthday and we're all invited for his party." Danny told them proudly. The girls only nodded their head and finished their sandwiches.
"Tell him that we'll be there." Laura said to her boyfriend as she kissed his cheek and got up from the seat. Carrie did the same. They said their goodbye to Jack and Danny and then they headed up to the gym, where their teacher was waiting infront of.
"Hello girls. Go and change your clothes quick we'll begin in ten minutes." Mister Ford said as he saw the two of them. He smiled at the sight of Carrie and she could tell that his glance lingered a few seconds longer on her than on Laura.
"Holy fuck. Did you see him in this tank top? Man he's hot." Carrie's smile even grew wider than before at the thought of her teacher.
"Believe me or not, I've two eyes on my head with which I can see everything. Also including my teacher." The friends were standing in the middle of the changing room. Both were the only girls in this room, so it was really quiet.
After they began to change their clothes, Laura decided to change her opinion in Carrie's clothing.
"Here take my short sport pants and give me your leggings. I think those pants will define your ass more than those leggings will do." Carrie rolled her eyes but changed the pants within seconds.
As they got outside again they were the last ones of the class and everyone was waiting for them.
"C'mon girls. We haven't got that much of time." Mister Ford said while clapping his hands for them to move faster.
"Ok guys. First you'll run one round and than do ten push ups. You'll repeat this five times. Understand this? Now go!"
As Carrie walked past him she could feel his intensive stare at her back. Probably he'll stare at her ass but she didn't know it exactly.
The first hour of the lessons went on very slow. Carrie's lungs burned as hell after they finished the running and fitness part. The rest of the lesson they did some ball sports like basketball. It was one of the sports Carrie hated the most. Basketball was made for tall people and absolutely not for people of her length. Carrie was sitting on one of the benches with some other girls who didn't take place in the game as she watched her teacher play. It was fascinated to watch how focused he was, how tensed his muscles were as he throw the ball into the basket and how perfect he looked with this tank top. She can't got her eyes away from his perfect broad shoulders, his great biceps and his heavy ass.
Maybe she stared at him for a while to long 'cause he catch her starring at him. He only gave her a quick smirk and a wink as she turned a shade of red again.
It's just the second day with him and he already is the death of me. She thought again.
Like all nice things this part of the lesson went on a way too quick and it end as the bell rang. Everyone made their way to the changing rooms. Carrie didn't wait for Laura and went on alone as she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see her teacher infront of her.
"Is everything alright, sir?" Carrie asked innocently with a slight smile.
"Yes. Sure. But please, Miss Fisher, next time you could stare at my ass a little bit more discreet. The other girls only will get mad at you." he said as it was the easiest thing in the world. Carrie's cheeks only got redder from second to second.
"Oh and by the way I've to admit it that you have a great ass too." He whispered into her ear as he made his way out of the gym and let Carrie stood alone.

***

Yes guys I finished the second chapter. If you liked it than please vote and comment. Thanks for all the nice comments on chapter one. I love you all.❤