6. Please forgive me.

They were both still standing infront of the window staring into each others eyes.
"Did you mean it?" Carrie asked him. She was nervous and still confused about what had happened a few moments ago and about what he had said to her. He cared for her and maybe he liked her a lot but could someone like him love someone like her? Also he still was her teacher and a relationship between them would be illegal. What if he only wants sex with her? What if he get bored of her one day and leave her alone and heart broken?
He took her hand into his and looked her deep in the eyes. There was this smile on his lips again but it wasn't his typical sexy smirk. It was more a lovely and happy smile.
"Carrie. I meant every single word I said. You're one of the greatest person I've ever met and I' ve fallen in love with you. It's a really short time I know but I think it was love at first sight. Sure, we know nothing 'bout each other but we could change this. I've gone too far today and I'm really sorry, Carrie. I should have asked you before but the dumbass I am thought you were experienced. Please forgive me, sweetie. I seriously had no clue that you haven't slept with guys yet. But I love you, Carrie." He closed his arms around her waist and even held her closer to him and gave her a little kiss at her forehead. Than there was silence again. Carrie burried her face into his chest and inhaled his wonderful scent. She wanted to cry but nothing happened. The only thing she heard was his heartbeat.
"Carrie could we please forget this? Let's start again without all this daddy shit huh? I know it was a big mistake and a bigger one that I wanted phone sex with you at the first day. We aren't even together and everything I thought about was sex with you. Please don't get the image of me that I only want sex. I know this sounds really dumb but I have to learn how to love a person and not just only sleep with one. You're such a smart and beautiful girl and I'm such an asshole. Carrie, I'm so sorry."
"Hey it's ok. Really. Please stop apologising it's alright. Let's start again. We could go out on a date if you want, so we can learn more abot each other." she said with a smile on her lips and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He nodded his head and smiled even wider.
"I think I should go or I'll be really tired tomorrow and can't concentrate on the exam." Carrie sadly said and looked once again into his magical hazel eyes.
"Ok. Have a wonderful night, Carrie. See ya tomorrow. I love you." Harrison said and hugged her close. She gave him one last kiss on his cheeks before she headed to his door. Carrie stopped for a second than turned around and told him that she loves him too.

Back in her quarters she was still alone and like yesterday she couldn't found a way to sleep.
After she took a really cold shower and got into her pj's she pulled the cover tight around her body and slowly closed her eyes.
He loves me. Shit, he said he loves me. I have to tell Laura. She thought and than fall asleep.

***next day***

"Carrie why in all the seven hells didn't you wake up on your own? C'mon get up, you sleepyhead." Laura yelled from the other side of their quarters.
Carrie slowly got up and went to the bathroom.
"So what was the reason why you wanted me to go yesterday?" Laura asked as both girls made their way to their first period.

Carrie was really quiet and this wasn't typicall for her.
"Uh uhm I just needed some time for myself. Sorry." she answered and her mind traveled back to him. Carrie was lost in her thoughts and didn't get it that Laura was still talking to her.
"Carrie are you listening to me? Carrie, damnit what's wrong today? What happened yesterday evening?"
"Everything's alright, Laura. Nothing happened. Really. I just thought a little bit 'bout everything." Carrie told her friend but Laura didn't seemed satisfied.
"Carrie. I know you. You can't conceal anything from me. What have you thought about or should I ask about who have you thought?" Laura asked and wiggled with her eyebrows. Carrie shook her head and let out a soft laugh. Than yesterday's memories came back to her mind and she started smiling like an idiot. He had kissed her and he had told her that he loves her.
"Oh I see someone had thought about this mysterious and sexy teacher. Uh let me think a second what was his name? I don't get it Carrie please help me." Carrie playfully slapped her fiends arm and rolled her eyes.
"Oh I got it. I got it. Wasn't his name Mr. Ford? Yeah I'm really sure that his name was Ford. So you thought about Mr. 'I'm a way too sexy for this world' Ford. Tell me more about it."
After she finished her sentence both heard someone clearing his throat so they turned around.
"Who was thinking 'bout me?" Harrison asked with his cocky grin.
Carrie's cheeks automatically turned a dark shade of red.
"Well, nevermind. See you later in class girls." He winked at Carrie and walked down the hall.
"What was that?" Laura screamed.
"Shh. Calm down Laura. I'll tell you later. I promise." and than suddenly the bell rang and the girls stormed to their first period.

***

A/N:Guys I'm sorry. This chapter is just fucking shit. Nothing interesting happened and its boring and short. I'm also sorry that you had to wait so long for this crap.
But thanks for your support and nearly 1k reads. I didn't even expected that this story would get more than 100 reads but this is fucking amazing. Thank you so so much. I love all of you guys. <3
May the force be with you. ~Sophie