5. My sweet little girl.

Carrie stood infront of his office door. She didn't exactly knew what she will presume after she'll open the door but it will be great she hoped. Finally she knocked at his door but didn't got a response so she knocked another time. No response. Really worried she turned around on her heels and made her way back to her living quarter. As she opened the door she saw a little sheet behind it. Carrie she read atop of it.

"Someone slide it under the door hours ago but I didn't know who it was." Laura said while Carrie had kneeled down and took the paper in her hand. She jumped at the voice of her friend 'cause she hadn't expected her there. "Other question where the fuck have you been the whole damn afternoon, Carrie. I was worried that something bad had happened to you. I've called you a thousand times."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry, Laura. I didn't know that you have called me. Um sorry but I spent my whole time at the library. Maybe you forgot that we'll have an exam in history tomorrow." Carrie went to her bed and layed down on her back.

"Oh fuck. Wait wait wait. Carrie darling what did he said to you this morning? I didn't get what you had done. I only know that he wanted to talk to you. What he said to you?" Laura screamed at her friend. Carrie's mind traveled back to what had happened this morning and she couldn't help but smile at the memories.

"Nothing important. He only kissed me." she blurted out. Laura, sitting on her chair, let her book fall down on the ground and swallowed at her coke. "He...kissed..you?" she said between coughs. Smilling even wider she nodded her head and opened the paper in her hand.

Hey, sweetheart. I'm really sorry but we can't meet this evening. All teachers were supposed to have a damn conference. Ugh it'll be fucking boring. I miss you, baby girl but if you want you can text me under this number. Remember that there will be an exam tomorrow. Hope you're prepared. Btw this cute little dress suits you really much. At 6 p.m. tomorrow in my apartment? See ya in class, sweetie. ~Love Harrison

She took her phone out of her pocket and saved his number. Holy shit I've his number. Damnit Carrie you kissed him this morning you little dumbass. she thought and wrote him a message.

Carrie: Hey :)

Harrison: Hi I see you get my little note ;P

Carrie: Yeah thanks. I hope I don't disturb you.

Harrison: Nah. This meeting is terrible boring. I'm not listening at all I only thinking 'bout you.

Carrie: Stop that. Please.

Harrison: Stop what? xD

Carrie: Being so cute. Ok no don't stop. I'm bored.

Harrison: I'm cute? Me? No one said this to me before xD Oh you're bored huh? You could study for the exam or you wait fithteen minutes.

Carrie: No I've learned the whole fucking afternoon and what have you planned? Should I be scared?

Harrison: No hun but make sure that nobody can hear you.