3. Good girl

"He said what?" Laura asked in shock and disbelief.
"Oh my god, Carrie. This is so awesome. I told you he'll look at your ass if you wear these pants and oh my god! I was so right." she screamed again. Carrie only shook her head and let out a soft laugh.
"Calm down, Laura. That didn't have to mean something. Maybe he's saying those things to every girl. Why should he only said that to me?" She was more than sad at the thought he would also say this to other girls.
"Don't be silly, Carrie. Oh my gosh this is so fucking amazing. Ok ok ok, check your outfit for tomorrow." Carrie rolled her eyes.
"Laura! Please stop that. Sure I like him. He's sexy and kind but could you imagine me in a relationship with a damn teacher? Is that even legal? I guess not. Probably he didn't like me." Laura let out a sarcastic laugh and slapped her hand against her forehead. Both girls sat across each other on Carrie's bed, when Laura took her best friends hand in hers.
"Ok I'll tell you this for the last time and I hope you'll understand it. Carrie. He likes you. He likes you more than a teacher is allowed to like a student. I know I know we're only here since two days and you only knew him since those two days but there's a connection between you two. I can feel it. So get your ass off this bed and talk to him."
A shiver ran down Carrie's spine at the thought of her teacher. She shook her head and looked straight into her best friends eyes.
"Oh you want me to go now? Oh no! I don't go." Carrie demanded and got an annoyed glance back.
"You'll go. Now! C'mon it's only ..." Laura stopped for a moment to take a look at her watch around her wrist. "7 p.m. and its also not dark outside. You could go to his office or right to his apartment next to the campus."
"No! What should I say to him if I would go. Oh hello Mister Ford. I like you really really much. My best friend thinks there's a special connection between us and we could find out if she's right or not if you like to. You also can ask me out on a date. We could go to a nice restaurant and after that you could fuck me in your office. Doesn't it sounds nice, Mister Ford? I'm serious,Laura. No! I'm not going to him. That's more than ridiculous." They burst into laugher but went more serious after seconds. Carrie was still confused about the words Laura had said. She can't go to her teacher. Not now.
"Well, if you didn't want to tell him, I'll. But we could also walk a little huh? It's not cold outside and this damn room really stuck on my nerves."
Carrie only agreed and was on her way to open the door as Laura stopped her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her back into the room.
"You're not going out like this, Carrie." Carrie rolled her eyes again.
Will she never ever let me dress on my own again? Ugh this is more than annoying and we just startet our year. Carrie thought and let out a little chuckle. Laura just send her a confused gaze and turned back to the closet. After another five minutes Laura held up a cute flower crop top and a black short skirt.
"Take them on and we can go." her friend said and handed Carrie her clothing.
After she had changed it she turned around and asked Laura "Can I go now or do you have some other problems with my clothing or my style?" She asked in anger. Carrie was mad. It didn't happened that much but if it happened she was more than only mad. Laura hold up her hands up in surrender and turned on her heels to get out of the room.
"No. Everything is alright. C'mon let's go, Carrie."
Both girls made their way out of their living quarters into the park area infront the campus.
While they walked a while, Laura spotted a familiar face. Well, two familiar faces. One was Danny and the other was Jack.
She screamed a little as she saw her boyfriend and jumped right onto his back.
"Hey, baby. Nice to see ya." Danny said while turning his face toward Laura. She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss.
"Oh and hi, Carrie." Danny added. Since they both became a couple, Carrie was used to be the third wheel, but it doesn't annoyed her anymore.
"Yeah hey Danny and hi Jack." Carrie said as she turned around into Jack's direction. He still smiled at her and greeted her back.
"If you don't mind we could walk a little and let those two lovebirds alone." Jack said and his smile just grew wider. Automatically Carrie smiled back and nodded her head in agreement.
"Ok guys. We just walk a little 'cause we don't want to disturb you two." he said to them but Laura and Danny didn't pay attention anymore. They were both to busy with kissing the other.
Jack offered Carrie his arm which she tool graceful. After a while she let go of his arm and asked him some uninteresting questions like, if he has siblings or when his birthday is. It was getting colder with every minute and Carrie began shivering a little. Jack noticed it and offered her his jacket. She took it on and it only was a little bigger than her usual jackets.
"Thanks." she said quietly and both continued with walking.
"Um Carrie. Can you give me one of my cigarettes please? They are in my left pocket. I hope it didn't bother you but I need one now." Jack asked. Carrie shoved her hand in his jacket pocket and find a little case with cigarettes. She handed it to him.
"If you want one you can have one." he offered her and Carrie agreed after a few seconds. She knows that smoking on the campus wasn't allowed for students but it was evening and none of the teachers were out, so no one would see them.
She just had lighten up her cigarette and put it to her mouth as she heard someone behind them clearing his throat. Jack automatically throw his cigarette away. Carrie stopped in her ways as she saw Mister Ford infront of her.
"Hey, you. Who are you?" he asked Jack with a stern voice.
"Jack. Jack Miller, sir." He said and avoided the teachers gaze.
"Well, Mister Miller go back to your room. I hope this won't happen again." Jack only nodded and made his way back to his living quarter really quick.
"And you, Miss Fisher. I thought you know the rules of this school but I was terrible wrong. Visit me in my office in ten minutes." he said and walked away. Carrie swallowed hard and put the cigarette away. She made her way back into the campus and slowly went upstairs straight to the office.
Standing in front of his office door, Carrie took in a final deep breath an knocked at the door.
"Come in." she heard a voice saying. Carrie opened the door slowly and stepped inside.
"Sit down." he said with his deep voice. Carrie swallowed hard again and started trembling. She didn't exactly know why she was that nervous but only the presence of her gorgeous teacher made her knees weak. He was wearing a white shirt with a loose neckline so she easily saw his collarbone and a little of his chest hair.
"Miss Fisher. I hope that you know that you had break the school rules by smoking at the park area."
"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I promise this won't happen again." Carrie said and looked away only to avoid his gaze.
"I hope so. But you know this will have some consequences." Mister Ford said and got up from his seat behind his desk. He walked to the window and looked outside.
"Carrie. Was it your idea or the one of your boyfriend?" he asked as he turned around and looked her straight into her dark brown eyes.
"It was his one but please don't punish him for anything. Please. Oh and he isn't my boyfriend." her voice was filled with fear and shyness. A smile builded across his lips as he heard that this dude wasn't her boyfriend. There was still hope for him.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. He wasn't sure why he wanted to know this but his instincts told him to ask for it.
"No." she only responded and looked down at her feet. His mind now was filled with joy and happiness.
"Such a good girl." he whispered. Carrie didn't heard it so she raised one eyebrow and looked into his hazel eyes.
"What did you say, sir?" she asked.
"Nothing." he said and sat down in his chair behind his desk again.
"How will these consequences be like?" Carrie asked nervous and quiet, her hands still trembling. Mister Ford flashed her a cocky lopsided grin and said
"This belongs to you, Carrie. But I think I've said enough, you can go now. Have a nice evening and a good night. Please make sure that you're punctual tomorrow."
Carrie stood up and made her way to his door as his hand grabbed her wrist and stopped Carrie in her tracks. He stood directly behind her. She could even feel his breath near her ear.
"By the way, you look really cute today. If you're doing this to me over and over again I'll have to punish you for it, baby girl." he whispered in her ear and let go if her wrist. Carrie stormed out of the room and headed straight to her living quarter.

***

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. Sorry that you must have waited so long but school is keeping me really busy. I'm on my final weeks at school before summer break and I can't promise if I can update more than one chapter per week. I also wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments under the last chapter. ❤ They mean a lot to me guys ❤
Have a great weekend
Thank you for everything❤
~Sophie