♦CHAPTER THREE♦

Cyrten was over at Mary's house the day before Mary was gonna leave.  They sat on her bed, just enjoying each others company, just enjoying the fact that they are together.

"My mum got me an eyebrow plucker last week. And I couldn't help but remember how bushy your eyebrows are..." Cyrten started.

"Thinking about me when I'm not there, eh?" Mary said back jokingly. "All the time.." Cyrten started giggling, while Mary's head fell back and a bark of laughter escaped her lips.

"But about those eyebrows....." Cyrten tried. "Nooo." Mary giggled letting the 'O' drag on.

"I'll just pluck a littles, just a little." She begged.

"Hmmmmm.... Fine. But just a little." Mary gave in beaming. Cyrten squealed and ran to her bag across the room, and grabbed the pluckers.

Cyrten jumped on the bed bouncing a little. "Sit up." She commanded and Mary did, leaning on the wall. Cyrten pressed one of her hands on Mary's forehead, her other wrist pressed against her chin. Their faces were close. About a hand away.

"May I start plucking?" Cyrten asked jokingly. "Of course," Mary replied, grinning.

"Ouch!"

^v^v^v^v^v^v^

"Can I see it now?" Mary asked.

"No."

"Ouch."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Really?" Mary asked hopefully.

"No. I'm just playing, yes," Cyrten said.

Mary smiled, despite the pain her forehead was in. She grasped the small mirror in front of her, bringing it up to her face.

"CYRTEN! HALF MY EYEBROW IS MISSING!"

"Well, I just happen to have an eyebrow pencil, that I may have bought just for you."

"So you were planning on this?" Mary questioned, a crease forming in between her eyes.

"Well I bought it for you, and then I realised you wouldn't use it unless you needed to, so, a plan formed." Cyrten smiled innocently.

"Yeah, so every time you get me something you'll force me to use it?" Mary asked raising her ruined eyebrow.

"Yep!" Cyrten yelped popping the 'p'.

They just stared at each other before they burst into giggles. Their laughter was loud and happiness clear in their voices, and soon they were just quiet, and enjoying each others company yet again.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

"Mary?" Cyrten asked.

"Yes, Rose?"

"What type of people do you like?"

"What do you mean by 'like'?" Mary questioned.

"Like.....Like like." Cyrten emphasized.

"Oh," Mary blushed. "I don't know, I mean, I'm not the most popular person, you know?" Mary explained awkwardly.

"Oh. Yeah."

"Mary?" She asked again.

"Yes, Rose?" Mary smiled, looking over at Cyrten. She noticed Cyrten looked hesitant, wondering what she was going to say.

"Never mind."

It was weird. Cyrten was never that kind to keep her mouth shut. She always told what was on her mind. Those two words really irked Mary, cause whatever Cyrten was going to say, must have been important.