one

I straighten up my baby pink mini dress after pulling the white fishnet stockings up my legs. I put my arms through the white satin kimono, lined with white fluff along the seams. I let the material fall off my shoulders, bending down to put on my heeled boots, pointed at the toe.

"For once we can see a little boob. And a little waist." Lionne gestured to the cut-outs in the dress that were situated at the side of my torso.

"Is our Uber close?" I ask, standing up from my sitting position on my bed, grabbing my pink purse.

"Should be. Let's start to head out." We walk out of my room, calling Nina to follow, who had been smoking at the window of the dining area. After locking up the apartment we start walking down the long flight of stairs.

"You couldn't get a flat with disabled facilities, could you?" Lionne grips the railing as she carefully makes her way down the stairs. She had never been good in heels. Nina and myself had met her on a night out last year, she was laying on the floor gripping her ankle.

"Are you okay?!" I asked her urgently, her face was screwed up in pain.

Once she heard me, our eyes met. "Hey, I know you! Both of you! I follow you guys on Instagram!" She grinned widely for about a second, before her face contorted once again, and she began groaning in pain. "I'm fairly sure my ankle is broken, or twisted. I don't know."

"Where are your friends?" Nina wondered.

"Who the hell knows. No one saw me fall, how embarrassing right?" Nina and I grabbed her arms and lifted her up, placing her arms on our shoulders.

"We'll take you to the hospital. If you're ankle is really broken, you'll never be able to wear heels again! Horror!" Nina exaggerated.

"That wouldn't be so bad."

Luckily, Lionne had only twisted her ankle, so she was able to wear heels again. Causing her to have many more falls since then.

We took a seat on the worn couch in the foyer, if you could even call it that. The three of us were practically on top of each other, literally, Nina was sitting on my lap.

"Do you guys wanna sing tonight. The three of us could just grab the mic and do like a sing-a-long or something." Nina looked at us both, waiting for a reply.

"We aren't a girl group, Nina. Have you been drinking?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Maybe you can sing, just you."

"Lionne, I'm not going to embarrass myself voluntarily. Geez."

I spotted a black car pull up at the front of the apartment block. I push Nina lightly off me. "Uber's here!"

We arrived at Maniac right on 11pm, practically just in time for Nina's set. We were gathered on the side of the stage as the music mellowed and a guy walked to the centre with a microphone in hand.

"Now, now everybody settle down. I wanna invite up here a girl who we all came here to see tonight. One very beautiful girl, whose walked for all the biggest shows, all the way from Germany, Nina Cecelia!" I cheered for her as she made her way behind the deck. Her set started and the crowd was definitely loving it.

"Looking at her like this makes you forget how stupid she can be." Lionne laughed loudly.

We made our way to the bar for drinks. We both ordered something colourful and fruity with vodka in it. As usual.

"Do you know what Nina said to me the other day? She told me I need to get laid." Lionne burst out in laughter, clutching her stomach.

"My God! Is she calling you a bitch?" As she said this I glared at Nina, who was on stage and completely oblivious to our whereabouts.