Part 1: Plot

Hi, this is owner of PiiXIE Dust Magazine, and worker for we will be there. I’m here today to help you learn how to write a book. Let’s start with your plot, every story needs a good plot.

*     *     *

Plot

First, to figure out your plot we need to start with a simple idea. Here is an example; this one is a popular one but remember you can do any idea you want, let’s try something with werewolves.

Now, we need to figure out the rest of the idea, I personally love the hunger games, so let’s do something like the werewolf games.

So, we have our idea of the plot. What’s next? Oh yeah, now we need to do a little research about these werewolves, what do we know? Werewolves are half human half wolve, they have mates, they have a mating season, they can  either turn on the full moon or whenever they like, your choice, I’m just going to go with whenever they like.

Now, take what you have and use it. The whole mating season idea seems to stand out the most to me, so maybe something like the mating games, and maybe in the mating games the male werewolves have to fight over three girls, since a male's mate is most likely to be a female (No offense gays.) We can have different arenas, and the wolves who win first, second, and third get the girls, ooh and maybe first place gets to pick the girl he gets. You see we have an idea so far.