Part 4: Beginning and end

Beginning and End

Next,  we need to figure out the beginning and the end in our minds. Remember, the beginning always has to be exciting, intriguing, something that will attract people. Otherwise, the reader and sometimes even the writer just won’t be interested. Also, don’t worry if the story changes, a bit change is ok, every great author started out with knowing exactly what they wanted to do, and as they wrote the book it had changed a lot. Ok, remember the example from before, you know the one with the wolves? Yes? Then let’s begin. :)

Let’s say maybe, in the beginning we can be in the middle of the mating games, (The exciting/intriguing part!) and after a page or two there is finally the three winners, then we go back to two or three days before the mating games. (When we start to calm down a bit.)

Now, we have a good start. We have our plot, our characters, the books genres, the beginning, what are we missing? That’s right the end. I personally think in the end, that maybe we should show the two main characters - the boy and the girl having werewolf puppies. Plus this is leaving you with an opening for book two, because werewolf puppies have to grow up sometime don’t they? In book two, you can do a whole book about the werewolf puppies first months as a baby, then go like 10 or 12 years later, to where they’re a freshman in high school. Then you can end that book on the end of their freshman school year,  or the end of their junior school year. This makes it to where you can do a book three, and you can either start the book as the beginning of junior year, or senior year, or even maybe summer, then you can end the book when it’s senior prom. Then that will be your final book.

So, that’s all I have for you guys, so see you next time! Until then. Oh yeah, good luck writing your book. :)