Ghoul Fetish:Picking up ghoulified puppies!!

**This whole story it's filled with descriptive sexual content. Do not read if you do not like. It's has abused,gangbang,oral,etc*And "Me:" in the story is the reader you*
(And PROBABLY YAOI.)

I bought of some run down Freeside local called Rot face. He wasn't a slave neither he was sold to me,he was just a ghoul with no money and needed desperate help...so I made him a deal. 500 caps for him to be my sex slave,plus free food and rent on the strips most exclusive area the Lucky 38. He would have food and a place to sleep,what is not to love? He could leave or stay with me as long as he wants. The only condition I had was to keep secret in which I ask him to do. That's it. He could take my food,sleep in my bed,and have sex with me in which all was free. Lucky bastard he was. We have arrived to
Lucky 38 Presidential Suite. And he was shock that he wasn't the only ghoul in my home. I already had Grecks as one of my ghoul sex slaves also in the room waiting for me like a good dog. He was all deformed,beaten by bad men in which I love,he was wearing some nice black prostitute male pants,tight in leather and a nice black collar around his neck. He sat on the floor,came crawling like a dog and hug my legs.
Greck :"Welcome home ,
mistress".
Me:"Well hello Grecky,how's my little horny dog doing today?"I said in a playful tone.
Greck:"Good.Just missing my master."
Me:"I'm glad. Hey,Grecky I got you a friend to play with while I'm gone!".
Greck:"Yay."He said flatly.
Rotface:"Whoa wait-That ain't part of our agreement."He said confused.
Me:"Dont worry,Rot face. I won't do something you dont like,or force you to do something you don't want to."
Rotface:"I'm sorry,I thought I was your first ghoul.That's why I was shock in the first place with Greck-even though you asking a ghoul to be your sex slave was pretty weird so I shouldn't be surprise".
Me:"Oh well,I told you there was a condition in where you should keep secret in what I do".
Rotface:"So is that what you meant? I thought Its what we would do what supposed to be a secret".
Me:"MMM,no.I meant I rarely let people inside my home,so.."
Rotface:"Dont worry I won't spoil what you have here,after all you have giving me. The strange ghoul fetish is more than fine to me,after all I am a ghoul too".
Me:"Mmm ..Well thanks Rotface.Excuse me,Grecky i must talk to Rot face about his deal and how things work around here."
Greck:"As you wish mistress " he stands up and walks to the living room.
Rotface:"Looks like I have a room mate"he murmurs to himself.
Me:"Now let's get you into your uniform and get you into the programmed,tell you about the job and everything I guess."
Rotface:"Whoa,I get a uniform and everything?How exciting this job is".He sarcastically said with a big smile on his face.
Me:"Ha,ha! You know what? I like you a lot Rotface I think we are going to become great friends".
Rotface:"Ha ha ya think?".
Me:"Of course."
We walk to the bathrooms ,and I pointed him the shower.
Rotface:"Oh I'm sorry I must smell like shit,sorry I just gotten use to this smell and my nose has fallen off  along time ago to noticed."
Me:"No,no,no. Ghoul smell it's okay with me. It's just,I gotta get you ready for our first act. I gotta show you our ways somehow,you better feel good and be squeaking clean because when I'm done with you-you would be sweating."
Rotface:"Mm m ..That sounds delicious,I will be right out".

He thought I left but I actually stayed as he close the shower curtains  I was waiting on the sink looking at myself at the mirror.The shower started running ,pouring down to his face between his legs. I look through a thin but broken hole of the curtain and saw his back. Down to his waist...God. He maybe a Ghoul,but I was fascinated with their bodies. I could see his figure blurred and darken by the curtain like a shadow. Very slim,mostly scarred by the ghoulification,skin...whoa..skinless,not completely but,almost.
I came down to look as his flaccid groin it was limp,hanging around between his legs as he moves and smacks it everywhere around his thighs. He is my sex slave after all,might as well take a peek.