If things were that easy...i would.

She never made it home that night. It was already  6 am of the morning.
Rotface had a need to pass out and drift away in dream land,but he felt pressure into waiting for her arrival because he had a need in his mind that he had to,after all she's given him-all he wants to do is pay her back. The elevator doors open and an unfamiliar ding came ringing onto Rotface's ears..we're they use to be. He stumbled out of the bed,but had the bed sheets wrap around his legs and he suddenly trip and landed on his face,he look up in inside the elevator found out there was a ghoul-with sunglasses and similar suit that Rot faces has been wearing.The ghoul was giving a piggy back ride to her-she seemed pass out,the stink of alcohol-flooded the whole elevator and escaping into the masters home. Greck came out of kitchen with breakfast already served on the table,in which he was dress as a chef.
Greck:Welcome home Mistress. *He said flatly*Oh,hey Dean.
Dean Domino:Good morning. Our little mistress got awfully drunk at the Tops during my performance.*Smiles*Let say it started at 8pm till the end of midnight. *notices Rot face*And who is this joker with my suit?
Grecks:His name is Rot face. Our master pick him off before she left to watch you perform.
Dean Domino:Is that so?
Another ghoul came from behind Dean Domino as they walk outside the elevator,walking besides rot face. This one,look from the NCR.
Greck:Ladies and gentlemen!!! Private Kyle Edward it's reporting for duty,and Dean Domino as his side kick at our masters services.*chuckled *
Dean Domino:Oh shut up. I am no one's side kick.
Greck:Oh,getting defensive are we?
Private Edward:Enough. Greck we had a long night to begin with,please stand down.
Greck:*sight *you an your Military NCR ways-how could've master kept you?
Private Edward:Long story short,she got me out of the for saken hell hole Camp Search Light. I was scared,she help me,and I over came my fear. Now I'm her friend.
Greck:Sure you are.
Dean Domino:Yeah if your her friend then we all must be her best friends. You ain't fooling no one Private.
Greck and Dean started laughing. Private Edwards in center of attention,looking all annoyed ,with his arms crossed looking at Greck and Dean.
Private Edward:I'm telling mistress about this when she wakes up.
Dean Domino:Bhaaw ! You always do this you cry baby.
Greck:Yeah. No wonder your her little private sergeant to play with. Your like one of those GI Joes action figures that follow every order.
Private Edward:Is THAT BAD!?
Rot face watched them amazed..they were actually fighting...like if they were siblings..over dumb shit.It was funny but horrible to watch,it felt like she was taking care of them,and Greck wasnt kidding that every each one of them were different. There's the goody good two shoes,Private Edward.Dean Domino,singer,performer and most certainly the bad boy of the group,he seemed more skilled with his mouth than his gun held over to his holsters,even though his strange human voice rather than ghoul said other wise,and Grecks...his the coward of them all,but seemed cool with anything they do to him even though his an obsessed gambler that comes around with a bad habit. That's why his all beat up...and me,Rot face..Ahem,I have what they call personality and very out spoken.
I stood up,unwrapping the bed sheets tied around my legs,I was freed. Greck pick up the sheets and made her bed.
Dean Domino look at me disgusted.
Dean Domino:Your lucky my hands aren't free to choke you or shoot in the head.To make sure your really dead I'm getting her to axe you. Next time I catch you wearing my things.
He carried her into her room. And lay her drunken body on to the newly made bed.
Rot face look at himself.
Rot face:This shit ain't me.
He went into the bathroom,and he slowly took off the suit,he completely took it off,and wore some Pre war clothing instead-he returned the clothes in where it was,inside the wardrobe that Greck took it out of.
Then he join the rest of the Ghouls to the kitchen table. They all seemed to have been waiting on him in which it proved right that their foods were untouched.
Rot face:uh....is there something wrong with the food?
No one respond to him.
Rot face:Um..are you guys waiting for me to eat it?*he play with his food and poke it with the fork*Is it poison?
Dean Domino:No. Not like the Sierra Madres Toxic gas I hope. Grecks cooking do remind me of the old ways,in which..she saved me from not long ago.
Private Edwards:Ugh!? Again with the Sierra Madre?! Can't you talk about something else other than the Sierra Madre!?
Greck:And comparing my food with it...
Dean Domino:Hey-i can't help it! Your the idiots that remind me of it!
Private Edwards:Why I outta-!?*he jump over the table,and pounce on top of Dean Domino and started wailing his face with punches-in which Deans sunglasses broke in haft*
Greck:Shit!?*he afraid as he was,he ran out of the kitchen*
Rot face:Ah hell nah !?
Rot face watch in horror as Private Edwards punches draw blood from Dean Dominos face- Crystal glass shattered Sun glasses stab through his scarred ghoulified skin.Then Dean Dominos punch went under death Edwards sight and upper cut him on the chin,his body ,fell onto his back.
Blood came down from Deans Fore head. Edward seemed that he only bit his tongue,and ended up with a busted lip.  Shattered glass of the Sun glasses came pouring down to the floor as Dean stood up,and look at Edward. He was angry. They were both ready to kill each other,until...
Rot face:WAIT!?*I screamed,they look at me*
Deans sunglasses still intact into their former place in which there were no shades to hide his eyes ,just broken shattered glass,its all what its left.
Dean Domino:Pshh,cat got your tongue? You got slick shit to just start talking to me like no big deal.
Rot face:The thing with the clothes it was because of Greck. He though it would help me foreplay...with her.
Dean Domino:Ugh!*he grunts in disgust and barf blood in front of Edward *
Edward:*gasp*
Rot face:uh.
Greck came back into the room,but his expression change into a disappointed one. As our mistress walk into the room.
Me:WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!?
Edward:Mistress ! It was Domino teasing me again-(his voice muted into Deans Dominos grasp as he covered Edwards mouth with his hands and slam the back of his head onto the ground..and Edward was out cold with that small impact-Dean Domino stood up and walk by the mistress to leave the scene)
Me:Damn it!Dean-why!?
Dean Domino:I should say the same for you,why is this asshole even here!?*points out at Rotface * He got you all shit didn't he!!? This is why!!
Dean Domino took the elevator and left.
Me:*sight*Why in the hell are you still here? Didn't I just kick you out?!
Rot face:Ya did,but Greck told me...
Me:Greck told you nothing! I told you to leave.