Stop it now,dont be shy!!

**This part has sexual content,very descriptive pornography,if you do not like. Don't read**

Rot face:Now,you can get mad you fast food commercial!
Dean:Why you shit face-
He pullout his police pistol and aim it at Rot faces head.
WAIT!!!!
A pierce voice shriek onto Deans ears. And the mistress caught in between the line of fire. Dean move his pistol out of the mistress face and put it in his holster.
Dean:What ARE YOU DOING!?
Me:Stopping you before you do something you'll regret.
Dean:Why would I regret blowing someone's brains out of their ass?!
Me:Sierra Madre.
Dean:*gasp*
Me:you wouldn't do it to me! I treat you like out right shit,but somehow you didn't care!
Dean:Its because I didn't had a choice! We were chain together. It wasn't that I care.
Me:I mean...*looks at Rot face*give the poor bastard a chance,u gave it to a pile of crazy lunatics freaks
At the Sierra Madre..why not give it to your ghouly brother right here? *pats rot faces back*
Dean:Nngh ...alright. But I'm doing it because of you. Not him.
Me:*smiles*alright. Now make love!
Rot face and Dean look at each other.
Dean:What the Fuck is wrong with you?
Rot face:like I said..I didn't sign up for this...kind of thing.
Me:Aww you guys though I meant only you two,that ain't it. Now that I got 4 ghoul boys I though about a hardcore gang bang.
Rot face:No way!? Who the hell will take soo many cocks !?
Private walks in.
Private Edwards:I agreed with Grecks. He is a little bitch anyway,so he is going to get it.Who agrees with my idea,please raise your hand.
Rot face and Dean raise both their hands up the air.
Grecks come running IN.
Grecks:SHIT! I WAS ASLEEP!! NOT FAIR!!
Dean:Hehehehe,you snooze you lose.
Grecks :Hey! That means you all gotta fuck me!! And we are all males!! Don't you disagreed in fucking the same sex!?
Private Edwards:It's what the mistress wants.
Rot face:And us doing what she says,and me proving that I should stay. It's all worth it. You said it yourself,we all have our reasons. Didn't you wanted me to stay?
Grecks:Fuck you!!!! Fuck all of you,faggots!!*he pulls out the middle finger at them*
Dean:Correction! Ain't you the one that's going to get fucked by all of us?
They all snicker and laugh.
Grecks:Damn it! Mistress! They are going to hurt me!! Please do something!!
Me:Well..*Dean came close to the mistress and grabs her by the waist and pulls her to his chest*
Dean:Baby..You don't see me being the bottom bitch,do you?*as she looks up,he grinns*
Me:I-i don't..*she blushes but then turns to look at Grecks*but Grecky....
Private comes running and he get on his knees and hugs both of her legs from behind as he lay his head on her butt.
Private Edwards: Mistress!!! I beg of you!! My fear!! My fear of becoming ferral!!! Please remember!!! Pity me!!!
Me:I mean,yes..but...
*She look at Grecks,but then turn to look at Rot face and everybody turn to look at him*
Rot face:Uh uh. Plain simple I ain't doing that shit. I'm sorry Greck your on your own.
Greck:Damn it!! You are all against me!!
Me:WAIT!
They all look at her.
Me:Can you both let me go..please?
They both let her go.
Me:*sigh*now where are my kisses? Mm? Did u all forgot that?
Greck:No we haven't my mistress.
They all surrounded her except rot face. He clearly didn't understand kisses term.
Me:Hey! Rot face come here!
Rot face walk over there and was besides Grecks.
Me:Now that you all were unfair and mean,Grecks gets his first.
Dean:What!? But I'm your first! I was your first ghoul! 1#Ghoul here!? Hello!?
Grecks:Big whoop! I'm her 3#Ghoul!And she explain why I'm going first so stop taking it personal!
Me:A number does not describe or explain the depths of love I have for all of you. And it's all equal. Private Edwards was my second,2#Ghoul. And now Rot face is 4#. That is just how it is.I'm done.
Private Edwards:So..that means your ghoul hunting is over? No more?
Dean:WAIT,you mean...
Greck:whoa..
They all look at Rot face.
Rot face:I'm..the last one?
Me:Yup. I wanted to make this..like a marriage. You see,I wanted to have a limit in how many I pick. I found out that a marriage like that,such exist. It's called polygamy marriage. That you can have more than one spouse,it's funny how most males do this to gain more wives,but this is the other way,one wife and more than one husband.Even though we are not married..you all provee to me that you don't want to leave me and that you love me.
Private Edwards:WAIT...I though we were...your whores..you know...
Rot face:Sex slaves? Didn't you mean that?
Grecks:Yeah,I though we were your sex toys and that we meant nothing but that....
Dean:Are you all THAT blind?
They all look at him.
Dean:Just like the Sierra Madre,correct? We are stuck to each other-no matter what. And whether we like it or not,we care for one another.Even though I though love was individual,I though you only love me the most. I notice that love should be multiply with my ghoul brothers. Even,I was the ghoul that was with you the longest...they came along. *Mistress pets Deans head*
Me:You understand correctly. That's why you never wanted to leave me. Because you all feel like you owe me.
They all nodded.
Private Edwards:You save me from my fears...
Grecks:You saved me from myself...And my bad habits.
Dean:You saved me from the Sierra Madre.
They all now look at Rot face,expecting him to answer.
Rot face:It's not as...you know,the rest of them...they all had serious issues that you saved them from..but I was....you saved me from the bad streets and gave me an opportunity of living a luxury life,and yet I haven't repay you back for it. I've been a bad boy,not doing what you ask me...And instead I brought you trouble...I'm sorry to you,and all of my ghoul brothers.
Me:*smiles*That's all I wanted.
All of the Ghouls mouth drop to the ground.Not literally..
Dean:This...Rot face...
Grecks:That's quite nice.
Private Edwards:That's a good soldier.
The mistress smiled and look at Rotface.
Me:Well...the only way I could forgive you is that..if you take Grecks place in the hardcore gang bang...
Rot face:*Smirks*Only if you accept me into the family,for real.
Me:Deal. Okay everybody kisses.
Grecks:I'm first.
The mistress lean over to Grecks. Grecks lips smack to the mistress as she held his head and he wrap his arms around her waist.
The first that kisses the mistress is the one that gets to have the longest time and gets to make out with her or French kiss her. The rest get simple kiss,but they can get it anywhere they want.
As Grecks lips unattached to hers. As he took a breath of air into his lungs. They both let go of each other.
Greck:Thank you mistress.
Me:*she smiles and pulls Grecks closer and she whispers something into Grecks ears. Greck nodded at the mistress and went to her room. The rest of the Ghouls wonder why Grecks went to the mistress Room but they turn their attention towards the mistress*Alrighty! Private Edwards! Your up next!
Private Edwards came to her.
Private Edwards:I'm here!Reporting for duty,miss.
Me:I'm guessing you don't want it on the lips?
Private:No,ma'am! I wanted on my chest!*he rips his shirt open*
Me:MMM...*she purrs*As you wish.
She licks private chest with her wet and warm tongue,she embrace herself against privates body and started to swirl her tongue in where his heart was. He close his eyes as he moan into her ear and started feeling himself getting hard.To finish,She lick his chest up to his neck and kiss him on his Addams Apple. He groan his last moan as he open his eyes.Then she whisper into his ear and then he walk inside her room.
Me:Okay! Dean! Your turn! Come right up! The stage misses you, my love!
*she cheers and applause as he came up to her*
Dean:Just on the cheek please.
He said depressed with his hands on his pockets.
Me:Oh,silly! Your the one that always kisses me!
Dean:I-I..don't feel like it today...
Me:Oh right.I forgot that your third today.
Dean:Nngh...*he trembled as he heard that number*
Me:I told you numbers didn't matter...
Dean:But I'm always..number one.
Me:Mm...Dean Domino. *She leans to Dean as her cleavage was showing*
Dean:Nngh...I'm just not in the mood. Please...
Me:how about now?*I lift my skirt on the sides showing off my bare leg up to my thigh*
Dean:Nngh...nice legs.
Me:Cmon Dean!! Your taking Rot faceS TIME!
Dean:ALRIGHT!!
He grabs her from her ass cheek lifting her up,her arms wrap around his neck as she wrap her legs around his waist.
Dean:Fuck. I couldn't help myself. *he nimbles her neck*
He sat her fat ass on a small table as he made out with her neck,marking her with a hickey.
Me:You never dissapoint Dean...*she said breath less*
She whisper into Deans ear something,he look at her shock but then he grinn and nodded and went off to the room with the rest of the Ghouls.
Me:Ooohhh Rot face! Come here!
Rot face came over to the table she was sitting on.
Me:In where do you want to kiss or you want me to kiss you?
Rot face:I..I *he said while trailing off*
Me:All you have to do is ask baby..
Rot face:Do I still have to get fucked in the ass?
He ask scared. The mistress started to laugh.
Me:No! We were just messing with you! Like I said I will not force you to do something you don't want to.
Rot face:So I'm off the hook!?
He said excitedly.
Me:Yes.
Rot face:Thank god!
He said pressing his lips onto the mistress. He back out immediately.
Rot face:Oh no,I'm sorry I didn't mean-!
Me:It's fine! You got what you wanted! And...well. Let's go to my room. Plz carry me?
He carried her to her room. And notice the rest of the Ghouls dressed like male prostitutes surrounding the bed. Rot face lay her on her bed.
Rot face:What is all this?
He ask confused.
Dean:She took your place.*he grinns*
Rot face:*blushes*w-what?
Looks at Private.
Private Edwards:She has enough men now.
Rot face:What?
Looks at Grecks.
Greck:It's her one in a life time dream.
Rot face:What?
Dean:Look you dumb fuck,this is a gang bang. We are going to gang bang her. Got it? Now get dress and get to your place,cuz the show is about to begin alright?
Rot face complied and did what he was told.
He was in place for the foreplay to start. The mistress was chained onto the bed-wearing a prostitute dress that had x tapes onto her nipples. Everything was in place to begin. Dean was at the right side of the mistress,took out his belt and wrap it around the mistress neck and pull her head to his direction,and she came to face his already erected cock.
Me:Whats going on?*she said scared*I don't remember being in this place...
Grecks:Heheh hey guys she can't remember.
Private:Look at yourself. You were meant to suck cock. How can't you not remember?
Dean:Your a little whore that got lost,don't worry we will help you find your way.*he said while shoving his erected dick down her throat a  holding her head for her not to breath*Nnngh ! Fuck! You slutty bitch you sure can take a cock down your throat!!
Me:(gags on the dick)uhhh! Plz stop! *her chains jingle as she tried moving her arms and legs-but it look like her ankles and wrist were tighten up with the chains*STOP!*she said gurgling on his cock*
Dean:*pull her head out and slap her on the face*Why you little bitch! Are you trying to get punish??!
Me:P-punish?
Grecks:Poor who're..she doesn't know does she?
Private:Too bad. I was looking forward of her to obeying us,but if she doesn't know the punishment then we have to show her.
Dean:Rot face!
Rotface:What,Dean?
Dean:Fuck her little tight asshole good,ya hear me?
Rot face:Aye,aye CAPTAIN!
Rotface got on top of the bed,and went between her legs,the rest of the Ghouls set her free from the chains.As she tried running away,the grab her and
All the Ghouls force her to get on four-Dean was pushing her face down onto the pillow-Grecks had her left arm pin down and Private had the right arm pin down-and Rot face was behind her. Lifting her ass up,and her skirt showing off her panties. Rot face pull the panties down,and slap her ass cheek. She moan. And Rot face said:You like that,huh? Little Slut!
He slap her ass cheek again. He saw her fat ass jiggle every time he slap her ass. He pulled her skirt to her stomach,and her ass was bare naked,full view.
Rot face:I like this. *he slap her multiple times till both her ass cheeks were red*
He pull out some lube and pour down all over her ass and her little asshole. The Private and Grecks spread her ass cheeks open,and they both started poking her entrance with their finger. Dean took advantage of her and shoved his cock inside her mouth again this time,fucking her mouth.
As while Private slip his finger inside her little asshole. Grecks went underneath her and started sucking on her nipples. She was getting pulled and jank at different directions. Rot face slap private at the back of his head. Telling Private to fuck off that asshole it's mine.
Private slowly push his finger inside her asshole and then pull it back out. Watching her little asshole close slowly. And then private spit on it. And left it alone. Rot face was intrigued,and with his finger he started rubbing the outer part of her asshole.
Private started teasing her Clit. Making her moan insanely into Deans cock as he fuck her mouth.
Rot face:ALRIGHT men,the moment we were all waiting for!
As the Ghouls started cheering yeah and whooping !
Me:Wh-what do you mean by t-t-THAT!?*she felt something hard entering her tight asshole*Aahhh !
Dean:Shut up!!!*slaps her across the face and holds her head and he whispers into her ear*God..I'm sorry...
The mistress had a weakly smile,but immediately change into an expression of horror.
Me:Ahhhhhh ! Ahhhhhhhhhh!*she exclaimed as her tight asshole was being pound hard and fast*
Dean:Noo ...Rot face plz stop! I think the mistress had enough!
Rot face:Nonsense,she's going to have to endure it till we all have cumm. Grecks! Fuck her pussy!
Grecks:Right! *he went in between her legs,underneath her,as her dangling soft breast jiggle ,he nibble them and then he let his erected cock out of the pants,Rot face force her to sit on Grecks dick*
Me:Ohmygod! Oh god! Ahhh! *her face express true pain and a shock of horror-she didn't know that having two picks inside her would be this...maddening*
Rot face:Oh shut up! *he cover her mouth as he pound her asshole*
Grecks:*moans*Amazing! I never thought the mistress would enjoy this so much! She's taking it like a champ!*he held her hips and fucked her up right as he lay on his back on the bed*
Dean just watch in horror how roughly everyone was treating her. But she hasn't told no one to stop. He felt himself loosing his erection with this grotesque sight. He became soft. He just kept stumbling back to the door as he walk backwards never looking away from the gangbang. He saw both Rot faces and Grecks balls smacking together while the fuck the mistress insides. Private force his cock down her throat. Is this what she really wanted? A bunch of guys just doing this to her?

**More Sexual content,descriptive sexual intercourse including what the title says "gangbang". And theirs probably YAOI. If you don't like,don't read**

Dean couldn't help it. He felt left out. But what's the point? She's taking quite a beating-not really he means her getting fuck in her 3 holes-by 3 guys. I didn't knew she could take so many at the same time. After knowing her for so many years I just don't understand. Before Rot face got here we never even tried a gangbang. Never. We always did are things separately. But now,it really shows what we are doing to her all together. They were fucking her good. Now she lay on Grecks stomach,now the roles change Grecks was fucking her asshole,as Rot face fucking her pussy. Rot face was between her legs as she wrap her legs around his waist.
Private came to Dean and at Deans surprised. Private Edward came to kiss Dean on the lips!? Private embrace Deans naked and sweaty body as their dicks slap each other involuntary by contact. As Private pull away.Dean look at him confused.
Private:I fucking hate you,but I gotta tolerate you..for the sake of her..*he pointed her as she was getting fucked* I love her to death. And you too. But man,today I feel that it's the day,that we gotta go all out for her. What do you say?
He was huffing,and sweating bullets.
Dean:Sure.
Dean said hot like.
As the mistress notice Dean and Private weren't around. She look an noticed Dean and Private making out.

Later on.....they were done. And Rot face and Grecks were showered and dress in pre war suits. While they ate dinner in the kitchen.
Rot face proved himself.
Greck:Man she was our cumm bucket!
Greck said to Rot face.
Rot face:*smiles*she must be proud of me,for being a huge turn around. And is all thanks to you Grecks.
Greck:Nah.It was you who should we all thank. We pleased her and gave her more than she ever wanted.
Rot face:Yeah we might be her third and fourth ghouls,but we gave her the best fucking-uh...Greck? You okay? You ain't paying attention to what I'm saying..
Grecks expression was a very sad look..
Rot face:Is it because of the numbers that we are our to her,is it? She said that didn't matter!
Greck:That ain't it...Is Dean and Private. They barely participated in the "gangbang"...And they were having fun with each other.  And not with the mistress that angers me...some first and second ghouls.. pftt. Pieces of shit...Rot face..we've never done things together like this...And for them to just ...do that...is stupid..
Rot face:Aint YOU happy? We got her all by ourselves in an all gang bang.
Grecks:Idiot...I'm not happy if the mistress ain't happy...I don't care what happiness gave me to have her by myself...

The mistress was taking a bath with Dean and Private.
Dean sat down on the fill with water bath tub. Then the mistress sat in front of him,he hug her from behind,the water splash...then private sat facing them both at the end of the tub.She was in between them. Her legs spread open and on private-wrap to his waist.
Me:Dean..
She said sweetly.
Dean:Yes,mistress....
Me:I want you to kiss Private...
Dean look at Private. They were so close to each other. Even with the mistress in between them. Dean gulp. And look at Private.
Private:Do it then.
Dean:No,why do you want us to do it?
Me:Because I'm asking. And you do it.
Dean:No you have a reason.
Me:Then fine,I felt left out when you both started to make out with each other...it felt like you guys wanted to please yourselves instead of me...
Dean:Oh you....I know you to well..*he grab the soap and scrub her back*
Private:Well..I though you wanted boy x boy,that kind of shit...*he started scrubbing her thighs*I didn't mean..to make it seemed like we were ignoring you,my love..
Dean:Yeah,babe..Plz,c'mon forgive us.
Me:I already did. You guys agreeing for doing something you've never done...
Private:So it was a haft and haft situation,then?
Dean:You know how she is Ed.
Me:Ha ha I'm quite the package..
Private:hey..mistress did you mean it?
Me:Huh?
Private:About the...Last ghoul and no more? Rot face is the only one? The LAST one I mean?
Me:Yes...Just 4..I always wanted a limit. I just didn't knew how...I found out about hare kon:Polygamy marriage suitable for our situation. So I though about it like that. I met many people who were in it. So...I was sick of...
Dean:Hurting us?
Me:Of course. You guys wouldn't leave me...I felt stupid for a while..so I decided why not?