Auto Doc

Rot face:But..
Rot face turn to look at Greck. Greck wouldn't look at Rot face,Greck just stared at the ground.
Rot face:Fine. Just i'll go after I'm done helping Edward.
Me:W-what?
Rot face pick up Edwards body off the ground,and slung Edwards shoulder around his neck and held his waist,as Private Edwards feet sweep the floor.
Me:H-hold on! wait! stop!
She went after Rot face,as he slowly walk to her room.
Me:Where do you think your going?
Rot face:To the Auto Doc,I heard that a place call Sierra Madre contain so many pre-war junk,and you went there and saved Dean Domino. I also over heard Greck using the Auto Doc on you while Dean was fighting Edward,it detoxicated your body. That's why your walking fine now,even though moments ago you were pass out drunk.
Greck:How could you..?
Rot face:I'm a good listener,and I knew you both didn't had the strength to pick him up-nngh ,in fact he is quite heavy.
Me:I knew I pick you up for a reason. And pay you caps to hear some good advice from you before.
They enter into her room.
Rot face:Where should I lay him? He is all covered in blood.
Greck:Lay him here.
Me:Anywhere it's fine. It doesn't matter as long as we save Private from suffering something serious.
She activate the Auto Doc. And Rot face lay Privates body on the bed.
Me:Now we gotta give it time. Greck fetch me some clean blankets,and some med x. He may have unnecessary headaches because of Dean Dominos impact on him.*sight*
Rot face:Are you a doctor?
Me:I...um no..I just learn a few things here and there.
Rot face:Mm. You don't...drug your sex workers onpurposed ,am I right mistress?
Me:*rolls eyes*Your either eager of pissing me off or you just want yourself dead.
Rot face:I ask politely for your forgiveness and a chance to earn my stay. You said something about you pick me for a reason.
Me:Ugh,that was before. But then you said...that u don't drug your sex workers onpurposed,do you?
Greck came in back to the room.
Greck:I brought them mistress.
Me:Thank you*Takes them from Greck*