Chapter Three: Getting to London

-Harry’s POV-

I couldn’t believe what she had said. Louis had told me all about his sisters and this chick? Not one. “Bull shit.” I called immediately, snapping Niall and Zayn out of their own shock.

Flare shook her head. “We’re cousins. Distant, but cousins.”

“Aren’t all family members supposed to be the same species?” Niall asked, slightly wary.

She shook her head again. “Not necessarily. There’s Tomlinsons in every single species group. We come from a long bloodline of just about everything. Humans, Shape-Shifters, Werewolves, everything.”

“So what you’re tell me,” I asked, still not fully believing her. “Is that, ven though you’re a pixie and Louis’s a shape-shifter, is that you’re cousins.”

Flare paused, before nodding again. “There we go, you’re gettin’ it now.”

Her heart beat didn’t go off track or skip a beat the entire time she was talking, so I had to fo with that she was telling the truth and that Flare knew how to get my mate back and safe. My wolf howled in happiness at the thought, and I couldn’t help agree with him. I just wanted to know that Louis would be safe. No, I needed to know that he was safe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sleeping was hard for me. They had given werewolves their own rooms, since our superhearing makes it hard to fall asleep with a random person in the room, but that had nothing to do with me. I was used to a smaller, curvier body warming one side of me, as he told me about his day, or just random nothings.

I missed Louis more than I let on.

The following morning, all three of us looked like we hadn’t slept at all, and I don’t think Zayn or Niall did. I didn’t.

The three of us ate silently, all lost in our thoughts, when Flare sat down next to me, and motioned for Zayn and Niall (who sat on the other side of the table) to lean in.

“So,” She said softly, “I think I know where their keeping everyone.”

I looked at her surprised. “I thought you knew.”

She turned to look at me bluntly. “You think they would’ve just stayed in the same building?” Flare shook her head. “We can check the old building, but I’m not sure they would’ve gone back there. It depends on how many people they captured this time ‘round.”

Zayn nodded. “When do we go?”

Flare sighed again. “I have door duty tonight, midnight to four am. You guys need to get supplies. I can get food, and drop it off in Harry’s room, and then we sneak out tonight. This is our only chance to get out. I don’t have duty for another week after tonight.”

“What type of supplies do we need?” Niall asked.

“Everything. Blankets, sleeping bags- if you can find some-, warm clothes. It gets cold during night, especially since it’s December now.”

Already? I had lost track of time. It seemed like yesterday, me and Louis were lying around- no. I couldn’t think about the past. I needed to find him, and make sure he was safe. Staying on topic was the only way I could do that.

The three of us nodded, and made plans to meet up at the door at 2am.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As hard as I tried to get some rest (I had set an alarm for 2am), I just couldn’t. My nerves were everywhere, and my wolf seemed to just get up and run to Louis now.