Chapter 44

Leia's POV

Time with playing with the boys was over and now it was back the writing. Its my favorite thing as everyone knows, its been a couple days and the kitty looks stronger then when I found it. So Liam snuck off the bus this morning and took it to a vet. This reminds me of when I found that puppy all those years ago.

Flashback Leia age 5

Emma's POV

It was now Spring and the puppy was actually healthily and I was surprised when Leia a 5year old did something not expected.

Earlier that day

Leia was walking the puppy on the leash when Ruby walked out of the local animal shelter. Ruby was older then me by a few years. She was like 20 when I had Leia and she had two kids she adopted with her wife Dorothy.

"Hey Leia and Hey Emma." Ruby says to us.

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Looking for a pet for the kids, but their either they are to expensive or they are girls. The boys want a boy." She says.

"Here you can have him." Leia says handing the leash over to Ruby.

"Are you sure?" Ruby asks her.

"Yeah. I found him an made him safe and better now you can have him." Leia says.

"Well thats so sweet. Did you give him a name?" Ruby asks.

"No, he isnt my puppy he is yours now." Leia tells her.

"Well thank you Leia." Ruby say and takes the puppy away.

"Leia that was such a nice thing to do." I tell her.

"Well Ruby is nice she deserves a puppy." She tells me.

"Okay cutie since you were a big girl lets get ice cream." I say.

"Okay." She says to me.

Present Day.

Leia's POV

Liam came back with the kitty and I took it back to the room before the others saw it.

"Well is it okay?" I ask him.

"Its a she and she is a healthily little girl and she got all her shots she needed." He tells me.

"Really?" I ask him.

"Yeah she is. I told the story about how you found her or how "I" found her and they said if she was found any later she would have died." He tells me.

"Well thanks for taking her for me." I say to him.

"Its all good." He says.

"So Liam where were you all day?" Killian asks his brother.

"Nowhere." Liam lies.

I hid the cat in its hiding place when Killian cleared his throat.

"Hi Killian." I say to him.

"What are you up to?" He asks me.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Move to the side please." He says.

"No I dont want to." I say to him.

Then the kitty meowed.

"What do we have here?" Killian asks picking up the cat.

"I can explain." I tell him.

"Okay talk." He says.

"I brought the cat on the bus and told Leia to hide it." Liam says.

Killian looked at his brother and then back at me.

"Is this true?" He asks me.

"Yes Killian it is." Liam says.

"I wasnt asking you Liam. I was asking Leia. Leia did Liam bring the cat or did you?" Killian asks me.

"Okay! Okay! It was me. I snuck off the bus that night. I picked up the kitty. I got off early the next day and got it food and a litter box. Liam then found out and took it to get checked out today. It was all me not him." I say to him.

"So Leia, even though everyone said no you still brought this kitty on the bus?" Killian asks.

"I had to. Its just like when I was 5 and found a puppy in the snow and I kept it till spring when I gave him to Ruby. I cant help it." I tell him.

"Well what do you plan on doing with this kitty?" He asks.

"I dont know yet, but please dont throw her out." I beg.

"A week Leia you have a week or I take it to a shelter." Killian tells me and hands her back to me.

Liam followed him out to try and possible change his mind. I dont know why I alway help things its just who I am. I guess maybe disobeying them was a bad move for me, but it did save the kitty.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.