Chapter 45

Leia's POV

Killian knew about the kitty and has given me a week to do something with it. Today the band is going off on seeing the city of Denver because it beautiful in the summer. I decided to walk around and stay near the bus. I got out my camera and took pictures if the nature.

"So your a photographer?" This person asks.

"Yeah you can say that." I tell him.

"Well I bet your good at alot of things." He says with a creepy smile and a wink.

"Umm I have to go." I say and quickly walk the other bumping onto Leroy.

"Leia wheres the fire?" He asks.

"Total creep back there." I tell him.

"Well sit me. You'll be okay." He tells me.

"Thank." I say and sit down across from him.

"So how long ago?" He asks.

"Im sorry?" I ask.

"How long since you quite?" He asks.

"Quite? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Smoking Leia, Smoking." He says.

"I have never smoked before." I tell him.

"Its okay I wont tell Killian." He tells me.

"I told you I have never have." I tell him.

"Here have one." He says offering me one.

"Leroy are you offering her a cigarette?" Killian asks him.

"I was just seeing how good of a girl Emma raised thats all." He says getting up.

"Im sorry about that Leia, but you dont have to worry. Your a good girl." He says to me.

Flashback Leia age 16

Zelena's POV

Emma had to work late and Ingrid was out of town and I told Emma I would check in on Leia. When I entered the house I didnt see Leia hanging on the couch.

"Leia where are you?" I ask.

There was no answer, but I did see smoke in the backyard. When I walked to the back there Leia was smoking. I cleared my throat and touched Leia's shoulder.

"Zelena!" She yells and drops the cigaret.

"What on earth are you doing?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She lies.

"Leia, your mother is going to kill you." I tell her.

"Please dont tell her." She begs.

"How long has this been happening?" I ask.

"Like a year or so." She tells me.

"When and why did this start?" I ask her.

"Well it happened when I felt stressed out because of homework and testing and some offered me one to destress and then I couldnt stop." She tells me.

"Well hand me the pack and go upstairs and this will be between us. I will help you quite." I tell her.

"How do you know how to quite?" She asks me.

"I had the same problem when I was your age and I will help you. So how have you get them?" I ask.

"A ask someone older to buy me some." She says.

"No more smoking." I say.

"Okay." She says.

Present Day.

Leia's POV

I went back into the bus and held the little kitty who had fallen asleep on my lap.

"Leia are you okay?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah why wouldnt I be?" I ask him.

"You seemed alittle weird after Leroy tried to give you a cigarette." He says to me.

"Yeah that wasnt a problem. Before that some weird guy was bugging me. He put me in a weird mood." I tell him.

"He did touch you?" Killian asks me.

"No I got out of there." I tell him.

"Well thats good. Now if that happens again you have to let me know. Okay." He say.

"Yeah I will." I say.

He walked out and I laid down and held the kitty and then I fell asleep.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.