Chapter Eighteen

I'm sorry, I thought it was funny and wanted to show you all⬆️

Asher's POV
He clears his throat and I roll my eyes before handing him the handmade paper flower. For thirty minutes I've been eating, making crafts, and handing my creations to the devil himself. The eating being my favorite part. I lick the strawberry stain off my thumb and grab another one and throw it in the air before catching it in my mouth and begging to make another flower. He hasn't made any rude comments, but then again the librarian has been keeping an eye on him after saying , and I quote,"Touch her and I'll kick you in the face boy." I snicker slightly at the old lady's words and begin to fold the paper up again to make the popular craft flowers around here. I bit my lip and glance around, ignoring when Sebastian's coat nearly drops on top of my head and he groans in frustration at his miss.
I finish that flower and look at all the bright lights above us with flowers hanging from green stings on the ceiling." You know what would be pretty?" I wait for no reply before saying," Having Books to be hanging down as well- with some fairy lights." I gasp a little before running down the aisle and going to the desk where the librarian sits. She smiles at me as I make it up to her and I smile back." I got an idea for that wall." I say pointing towards the board that sits on the wall with a blue paper over it." Books and fairy lights stapled to it."
She puckers her lips slightly before nodding her head slowly, as if slowly liking the idea." Sure honey. I'll get the stuff tonight and you two can work on it tomorrow. And thanks for helping me- tell the young man I said thanks as well."
I nod before walking back to the bookshelf we had been set up at to see him getting down from the top of it and jumping down into the ground." That's the last of the flowers." He says and looks up at the ceiling, taking in the flowers and looks back down to me." You're pretty tall for a girl." He says glancing down at me, his he's traveling down to my feet back to my eyes. He smirks when out me eyes meet," I like tall girls. Especially when their bendy."
On reflex, my hand slams across his face, the slap sending to fill the room, as he holds his cheek and slowly turns back to me his eyes hardening. He growls and grabs me by the sides and bends down so our face is inches a apart from each other and looks at me furiously." Listen Asher. This isn't a game. I'm going to make you mine, and no one will stop me. I'm on you're fathers good side and I understand you don't want attention at school. But when you're not at school. When we're not in school. Or even having a little privacy, you're mine." He crashed his lips onto mine and lets out a growl, pushing my to the wall.
I gasp causing his kiss to deepen and start pushing at his chest and punching. I let out a frustrating groan before bringing my fist back and hitting him straight in the throat causing him to fall backwards, holding his thesis, as he gasps for air. I let out a squeal and freeze, glancing around and hearing no noise other than him gasping and gurgling. I bite down on my lip before running up to him and covering his mouth with my hand, causing his gasps to be muffled and less audible. He begins to cough and I scrunch up my noise as his saliva splatters onto my hands and use my free hand to lay on his shoulder making him stay in place." Calm down." I hiss out and look around the bookshelf to see the aisle empty and sign in Relief before letting go of his mouth. He rubs his throat and scowls at me, the anger in his eyes tripled than what they were before." I thought you'd be used to being pounded in the throat."
He freezes and straightens up to his full height before closing the gap between us." Asher just remember you'll never have the upper hand. The more you fight, the more strength in going to use to hold you back down. Sooner or later, you'll realize it's just best to stop fighting."
I scowl back at him and fold my arms over my chest." Go suck a turkey."
His eyes widen slightly but is easily masked and covered back over to his blank expression." I will." He chuckles when my eyes widen and places a hand on the wall behind my head." Get used to it kitten. We do have a whole week of training together."
"I have better things to do actually."
His eyes roam over my face as he asks," And what's that precious?"
"Stop giving me nicknames. And.... I have to water and feed my pets. Babysit. Do housework."
His blue eyes meet mine as the corner of his lip tugs upwards." So precious is you're nickname. I like that one. Sounds sexy and innocent at the same time. Meaning it fits perfectly for you. And you're dad would've surely mentioned stuff like that when I talked to him this morning. Maybe I could help."
I shake my head and he lifts an eyebrow." No."
"Well to bad baby girl. You got yourself an assistant."