Chapter FortyNine

(The reason why I'm skipping days is because I read somewhere that every book on wattpad only gets one hundred chapter or something around there so I'm speeding up this process

(The reason why I'm skipping days is because I read somewhere that every book on wattpad only gets one hundred chapter or something around there so I'm speeding up this process. But one day I might add a book just about Asher's hospitals days)
Asher's POV
I groan slightly as the nurse helps me put the maternity gown back on, after stepping out of the shower.I've never fully undressed in front of someone in my entire life besides my mom so I'm beat red and very awkward right now. She ties the front of it up after helping me slide on my underwear and bra, both matching the white of the gown. And before you question it, yes I know that maternity gowns are for pregnant women. It's just their prettier than normal hospital gowns and yet the doctors still can't say anything about them.
"Your mothers here to roll you around the hospital some. We know it must be very boring just staying in the same old room everyday." The red head nurse- Abigail- tells me, as if she didn't just see me naked and puts one of my arms around her shoulder before lifting me slightly and walking us out. I'm up to being able to balance myself on my one good leg and limp with the other- with the help of a nurse of course. I bite my lip as we slowly make it out of the bathroom, and she helps me sit down in the wheelchair that sits outside my door. Mom comes up to us, giving me a small smile and picking up my wet hair.
"I bet you feel a whole better with that shower don't you?" I nod and she smiles before rolling me back to my bed and taking out a comb." Those knots are just bugging me." She tells me and gently starts to brush from to bottom to the top, making sure not to tug on the spot were my hair connects with the stitches. I wait patiently, liking the feeling of my hair getting brushed, until she's done and she shakes my hair slightly." There, much better." She goes behind me and starts to roll me out of my room and down the hallway." You look pretty today by the way. Though people might think your a pregnant teen instead of someone in an accident."
"Yeah, if I didn't have stitches all over me, a bruised cheek, and a gigantic cast that reaches up to me knee on."
"Speaking of your cast, what color are you going to put on it? They have blue, orange, green, red, pink, purple, black, and yellow. I've already checked."
"Probably the purple because I have an idea on how to decorate it."
"Really? What were you thinking?"
"It's a surprise." I tell her as we round the corner and go into the elevator." And we're are we going?"
"There's a nice little garden beside the hospital that I thought you'd like to have lunch at. And I also brought your drawing pad so you can draw out there a little." I nod and she pats my shoulder." We're fixing up the house a little for you, but don't tell your dad I told you. It's a surprise."
"Which house?"
"His. We're all going to be staying there until you e healed properly so it won't be difficult for you if you have an emergencies. Like instead of calling two different houses if your at school, you only have one house phone to mesmerize."
"Why are we going to his house? Why not make him come to ours?"
" And only have to have one person move instead of two? Well the kids at your school know where my house is, some have already came and visited while you were in here and we know how you don't like that. So... We decided on going to his place so you could be in a more calming and relaxing place. He said you really liked it up there."
"Yeah, you'll like it too. It's like your on a vacation. You have a pretty view and everything."
"We'll see." She tells me as the elevator doors open and she rolls me into the main lobby." So what can you eat?"
"Fruits, soups, souls of children. Anything that can easily go down and be easily digested. Though they said overtime my food can become more solid so it doesn't put my stomach into a shock like state."
"Your way better at remembering this stuff than I am." We roll into the cafeteria and I tense slightly, seeing X at a table with his friends in the corner and quickly look away." Hey, isn't that your little friend over there?"
"Yes but don't call him out mom. He's with his friends."
She grunts but stays silent as we go to the cash register to order our food." One chicken salad with vinegar as the ranch please. With a water."
"One fruit bowl and chicken noodle soup without the chicken."
"So just noodle soup?" The girl asks, looking down at me with pity and I scrunch up my nose before nodding.
"Ten twenty." She says with a smile and mom hands her her credit card." And I hope you begin to feel well."
I stay silent and just look at my feet as mom replies," Thank you, that was very kind." Mom gives her a smile before rolling us to one of the tables in the front and glances at the back of the room." Those boys have gone awfully silent since you've been in here."
"Mom let it go."
"What? I was just telling-"
"Hello ladies." We both turn around to see a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes hovering over us, wearing nothing but a leather jacket and ripped jeans with motorcycle boots." What might the two of you be doing at the hospital today?"
"Really dude? I'm wearing a gown and look as if I'm a miracle survivor who rolled down Everest."
"I can see that but I just didn't want to start the conversation on a negative foot like that."
"Was that a pun?
"I suck at introductions, I'm sorry. How bout I come straight forward? Both of you are very beautiful ladies and I was wanting to know if either of you are interested in The Stone."
"Thanks for the compliment but I wouldn't say that I'm beautiful." Mom says with a small smile and I roll my eyes. Mom this just encourages him more.
"I'd totally disagree. Both of you are very attractive women who-"
"Would like you to leave. Being annoyed doesn't help with my healing, sorry to disappoint."
The man squints at me and begins to reply but is cut off by a familiar voice." You heard the girl stone." He tenses and turns around, slightly paling at the scowl on X's face." Go."
"Yes sir." The man says before flying out of his seat, and going back to the back of the room." Sorry ladies."
X looks at the two of us and hesitated before asking my mom,"Can Asher and I talk for a moment?"
"Of course, just stay where I can see the two of you. Her father would kill me if he found out I let you two wonder around."
"Sure thing, mam."
He goes behind me and begins to roll us out of the cafeteria." Have you been outside yet?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-------------------/-------------------