Chapter FiftyOne

Crap baskets guys, I forgot to show you guys the pictures I found to play Xavier. Maybe this will help me remember.

Xavier's POV

I stretch out my arms and raise out of bed before sliding on my boxers and rubbing my eyes. A knock comes to the door and I groan before opening it up to see Blade smiling from ear to ear. I squint at his ruffled hair, and wrinkled clothing." Guess who got laid tonight?"
"You I'm guessing." I chuckle out and he walks into the hotel room and stops in his tracks once he sees the three girls laying under the covers." Which your not the only one."
"What the hell man?" He turns back to me and I raise an eyebrow." Asher?"
"What about her?"
"Don't play that game with me. I know how you feel about that girl and yet you'll still sleep with random chicks? Three to make it even worse?"
"What? You did too."
"With my girlfriend." He smiles slightly as he says the last word and I tense, the word being foreign for me to even hear come out of his mouth.
"When did you get a girlfriend?"
"We made it official tonight but we've been talking for about five or six days now." I raise an eyebrow and he sighs before adding,"Fine six days and four hours but that's not the point here. The point is is that if you want Asher than you can't be going around with other girls."
"Yes I want Asher. Want being the important word because I'm not wanting a relationship. So I can go with random girls if I want."
He shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair, his beard being gone so he can't yank it like he usually does." I thought you really changed man. I might of teased you but I liked that new side of you. Everyone liked the new side of you. Actually feeling something for someone else and maturing. Or was all that an act so you could get into her pants, but now that that isn't possible your no longer caring? Was she just a toy to you?"
"I don't get why we're having this conversation right now. You were the exact same before you meet your little girlfriend, meaning you have no room to talk." I scowl at him and growl out before yanking att he covers of the bed and yelling," Go. Sleeping times over with, get out of my face." The wake up startled and hurry out of the bed, throwing in their clothes and quickly flipping their hair around before going out the open door." Shut the door." The brunette squeaks before shutting it and running back after her friends. I turn to Blade to see him looking at me with a frown and pity in his eyes." Don't look at me like that. And no I didn't put on an act. Asher's actually fun to be around with but relationships aren't for me Blade. They always end up getting screwed up somehow. I'll be her friend, nothing else. Plus what do you think she'd do if I told her the truth? That Dork Xavier is X, and is not only in a gang but the leader?"
"Time will tell. It might not work out now but things always have a simple road to take when it comes to the right one Xavier."
"Get you Pinterest quote ass out of my face and send me someone tonight at eight."
"I'm quitting my business Xavier. I no longer have any girls to give you, and I'm sure as hell not giving you Izzy. It's hard to tell what diseases she may be exposed to by just touching you right now."
"Izzy? Is that your little girlfriend? And why is she making you do a 360? Why are you suddenly Mr. Nice guy after for years only caring about yourself and getting money?"
"Yes she's my girlfriend. And she's not making me do anything, but she's changing me. She's making me become a better man than I've ever been, which is something I wish Asher could do to you. But she'd have to be a miracle worker to do that. One shouldn't put that much hope into somethings that will never come true I guess." He shakes his head before going to the door and throwing something at me." The hospital called. Her mother thought you should know that in an hour they're taking her to her first physical training session. Not that you probably care." He opens the door and slams it behind him leaving me to stand looking at the door, slightly dumb folded. I pick up the folded piece of paper he had thrown to see it has all the details of the physical training on it. I curse slightly realizing I only have forty five minutes and grab my clothes before hurriedly running into the bathroom not wanting to smell like the girls when I get there. Guilt goes through me as I think of all the things Blade had said to me and what I head done with the girls. I'll make it up to Asher, I promise. Even if we're not even official friends yet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-----------------/---------------------