Chapter 1- Quill

Tonight is my first party and I'm feeling alittle uneasy about the whole thing. Mabey it's because it's a high school party. My friends and I always talked about our first high school party but we never actually got to well not after me leaving. I left Texas to go to Claiforinia two summers ago just to say hi to family and stuff but things got way to heated with my mom and dad and they eventually split. So my mom and I stayed back while my dad went back to Texas which was very stress relieving I did not want to listen to their fights any longer.

  As I walked to the front steps of this house my stomach starts turning more and more but when the door was opened I was greeted by Amelia and Dove my new best friends ,they were our neighbor's when my mom and I had to live with my aunt Judith while my mom and dad were fighting and trying to decide if they should split or work it out I guess neither of them were strong enough to continue but through this time I found two very good friends who I adore deeply. So as I entered the house Amelia looked over and said " Oh my god El you are looking so good!"

"Thanks Amelia, you don't think that the black pants look bad with the leather jacket?"

"Well you have a nice pop of white in the middle so not really." We continued talking as they brought me to the kitchen where Louis was serving drinks.Louis is Doves brother their only one year apart and only two of five kids. Dove told me her mom always did everything for them even when they had nothing and their dad well he left after the third kid.

"Hey El wanna drink?" said Louis.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Well I was told to bring beer but not while i'm here, So it's just a bunch of energy drinks put into a bowl."

"Ha ha, i I think i'll pass but thanks for the offer."

"Your loss it's the best thing I made since well ever."

"Okay well we will see you later when your done playing chef."said Dove. We then left and went outside this is where Simon was. Oh ever since I met the Amelia and Dove I learned about Simon and by their description and his photos on instagram I was in love. So as we approached him he turned looked at me and smiled.

"Hey glad you came Ella." said Simon excitedly.

"Hi how do you know my name?"

"Well your Dove here told me all about you and by your instagram pictures I was in love." I started blushing and then at the worst posible moment it happened again. My heart started pounding, I could barely breathe, and horibble things popped through my head. Is this fake, why would he do this to me ,what did I ever do to him ,I wish I was dead, run ,help ,why am I here? I walked to the bathroom trying to look calm, closed the bathroom door behind me and sat against the door hoping to calm down.

"Focus on your breathing, focus, focus." I said to myself. I pulled out a pouch that was inside my bag and there my best friend Tranquilene or my Quill as I like to call it. I quickly popped one in my mouth and got water from the sink. After about eight minutes I aloud myself  to go back outside.

"Are you okay Ella?" asked Simon

"Ya, im fine just did you really mean what you said?"

"Well ya Dove explained to me who you were and I already had a good description of you from your instagram bio I mean you are pretty cute and I thought you would be happy for me to say these things."

"Omg did Dove tell you I liked you?"

"Ha ha ya she told me you liked me and what you liked then walked away saying YOLO."

"Ha ha sounds like Dove."

"Well shall we go to the fire their playing truth or dare."

"Sure!" As we walked over to the fire I could hear Louis explaining how their was only going to be appropriate truths or dares and for us to act mature. So we all agreed knowing he would never put up with us.

"Okay so Tiffany truth or dare?" said Loius.

"Truth!" said Tiffany

"Is it true that you ate the rest of the cookies?"

"Fine I did the rest of the cookies."

"I knew it!" After this things started taking off and before I knew it I was next. So when it came to my turn Riley was the one to ask me.

"So Ella truth or dare?" asked Riley in an uneasy matter.

"Dare!"I aswered in full haste

"I dare you to go into the Forrest!" Everyone gasped on the thought of the Forrest.

"Challenge accepted!" I mean like why would she tell me to do something if nothing was going to happen ,right.