Chapter 3- Pretty Bird

"This path is so pretty." I say aloud as If others were around me. The ground was no longer dirt but yet it was colorful stones of all sizes. As I walk down this beautiful path I wonder where I am because i'm pretty sure I was sleeping on dirt. Maybe this is my dream so I pull out my phone and try to turn it on.

"Great my phones dea-" I stopped real fast because why would I need a phone out here where there would be no service.

"Whatever I can do this." I start walking farther down the path. I look up at the sky and 90th colors are so bright the blue in the sky almost looks fake. It's not drowned out by the for but yet blue and an actual color to put on a painting instead of the gray blue you would see.

My heart is racing, everything looks darker and "AHHHHHHH WHY DO I HAVE TO THROUGH THIS, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS!" I yelled. It starts to get worse. So I take Quill out and take two.

"Calm down, Calm down." I say slowly. This time it did not die down quickly and it went on all day so when it came to night time I tried to get as much sleep as I possibly could, but it was hard. I finally was able to but that was only because a bird flew to me. The bird say down right next to me and slept which was very calming.

In the morning the bird was still there. This time awake and ready to play. Well that's what it was portraying with the way it was moving. I got up and the bird came beside me. Well what is this bird doing I thought to myself.

It is black with a blue chest .It is gorgeous and- "Hello." said a mysterious voice. I fall to the ground tripping over my own feet.

"Hello." there it goes again so I stand up.

"Hello." I asked no one as If someone was there. The bird flew up into my hands and stepped forward with its tiny feet.

"Hello miss." the bird said.

Astonished I looked at the bird then back up then back down to the bird. "Hello birdie?" I said

"Oh no no no miss I much rather you call me Twistle." the bird said. I jumped back dropping the bird.
"Hello Twistle I'm Ella but my friends call me El." I said while still astonished.

"Why hello how was your sleep." Twistle asked.

"It was good, yours?" I asked

"Great I cannot sleep without a partner by my side." Twistle said

"How are you talking." I asked

"Why the same reason as you."Twistle said with excitement.

"And what would that be." I asked.

"Well we are both in loss of companions and plus I'm bored."Twistle said with a smile. I later asked as more questions I have ever asked ,for I was confused. I asked were I was and of course there was no answer for this but the Forrest. I asked Why he was talking but he said he did not know, that it was always something he could do as for others in the forest.

It's the end of the stones here and we made it to a river. This river is so pretty and Twistle said that he had never seen it before. So we went to it and I put my head close to the water for a drink and the water smelled sweet. It smelled like strawberries. "Wow, am I glad we found this." Twistle said with a smile.

Aside from the smell the water was beautiful the color was as bright as my blue socks. I say this is the only part of my child I kept my bright blue lucky socks. I got socks in large but my feet were always petite. I mean they still are but not by a lot, so hopefully my feet do not grow anymore. "Lets get a drink and go Twistle." I said.

"Yes El." Twistle answered. As we were walking there were some weird bugs so we stopped and checked them out.

"This ones purple!" I said to Twistle in excitement.

"That one there is called a Perperrue bug, their my favorite." Twiddle said

"What do you mean favorite?" I asked.

"Bring me the big and I shall show you." Twistle said.

"Okay." I said as I brought him the bug.

"Thanks!" he says as he gobles up the bug.

(Carnival music is heard in the distance.)

"What in the world is that?"I asked Twistle. He looked at me and shrugged still chewing up the bug. I never thought I would see a bird shrug but I guess anything is possible in this forrest.