Leaving to London

Stiles

I left the loft silent. No words could explain how hurt I was inside. I trudge to my jeep with a blank face to hide any emotions I may have. On the way to my house I thought over where I was gonna go when I leave. New york wasnt an option It would be remind me of sourwolf. Maybe Arizona i'd get a tan....nah pale never leaves. UUUUMMMMMMM...Bingo london it rains alot and its beautiful. Ok that is my destination now I have to tell my dad. OMG I HAVE TO TELL MY DAD!! Oh well he'll just have to deal with it. I jump out of my jeep once I make it to the house and walk towards the door. Before I can use the keys to unlock it my dad yanks it open with a more than angry face on with a bottle of jack daniels in his free hand that isn't on the door handle. "Why are you here past curfew!?!", he screams in my face. I brush of the question and walk in shoving him roughly to the side as I head to my room."HEY GET YOUR WORTHLESS ASS DOWN THESE GODDAMN STAIRS AND EXPLAIN BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!", he bellows. I just ignore it and grab a duffle and fill it with any thing valuable to me including the picture of my family portrait of me, my dad, and my mother all smiling carefree. A single tear falls as the memories flood back of the days where the supernatral didnt even occur to be real. I snap out of my trance when my door is broken down by my drunken father. He steps over the door with a menacing look in his eyes towards me. I look at him with no fear at all and take my duffel over my shoulder and walk out of the door on they way to the secret safe that is hidden by a picture of a wolf.I smirk at the irony of the situation before throwing the picture to the floor with enough force to break the glass. I open the safe and take out 20,000 in ten dollor bills and put it in my duffle along with a secret gun filled with wolvesbane bullets. My dad stumbles down the stairs and throws the bottle at me aiming for my face. Three cm away from my nose I dodge the bottle with unnatural speed an in seconds im feet away from my dad. "Im leaving and I will leave a text of my new number to your phone when I get to my destination. Goodbye dad I will always love you. I dont know if I will come back but when I do dont be suprised if look different. " with that I walk out of the living room and out into my jeep. I put the keys in the ignition and am on the way to the airport in minutes. Goodbye beacon hills, hello new me.

Derek

He walks out of the loft and leaves in his beloved jeep. On the outside im completely blank of any feeling but on the inside im torn in half. I had to do this for my mate he must be safe. But why do I feel like he just walked out of my life forever? I look at all of my pack members espescially scott. Scott is hysterically crying and lydia was holding back a scream of frustation. The rest were sad or just plain poker faced. I walked to my room as the rest of the pack went to their respective homes. Once im sure everyone is gone and my door is locked I let the flood gates go. Tears fall slowly at first but then the memories of when he would call my sourwolf and just his overall smile when he saw the pack together. I sobbed as the pain from earliers events come back as flashes then throbs then just a strong stinging pain in my chest as my mate bond calls for me to go to him and claim him as mine once and for all. But I hold the reigns down long enough for sleep to pull my into a black abyss that is unconsciousness.

Scott

I walk into my house with red bloodshot eyes, and blotchy face to my room after closing and locking the door. I trudge sown the hall and there are pictures of me and stiles at his seventh b-day party. He was smiling with blue icing on his nose looking at the camera with his whiskey eyes alight with happiness only a child can have. I on the other hand am standing next to him with icing on my fingers and a smug look on my face as I look down at him sitting in his chair. His mother has a smile that could light up the darkest of rooms and the same whiskey eyes staring at me and stiles with my mom at her side with a twin expression as she looks down at me. His father looked at the camera with a confused confession as to why it wont take the picture. My dad is the one taking the picture. I chuckle sadly at the memories of us as kids carefree and wanting to make mischief anywhere we go. A single tear falls as I remember when stiles got caught upside down that time in the monkey bars. My dad came and helped him down with a smile then went to talk to the adults at the picnic table. That was the night my life first went to shit. The night my dad left us to fend for our own. Then things went down hill from there. From when I got the bite till now. My life is complete and utter shit because of the one person who would help me through my problems is gone. The one who would give a shoulder to cry on when I had nightmares of my dad. Ugh I get to my room and change into pjs and flop face first into the bed and im out like a light. Into the darkness many people call sleep.

Lydia

I go home get in my pjs and lay in bed wondering when did my life go downhill. Stikes just left like it was nothing. Like my feelings and the packs feelings were nothing. Derek did this to us, he made my life living hell. If he wasnt in the picture then stiles would still be here. I cant blame him though. Stiles is a weak human and even if im human I have a chance of defending myself. Stiles doesn't. He is in a lot of danger 99.9% of the time so he needs protecting. We cant be there all the time to save him. So derek took precautionary measures and exiled him from the pack to keep him out of harms way. I hope it works. I hope the one I love is safe. My best friend, my new brother, I hope he's okay