After school Shenanigans

Scott's pov

          From then on throughout the class, the teacher passed out worksheets and a book to read when finished with the work. I of course took a while to finish the worksheet because it was on the Supernatral characteristics of human beings throughout history. Giving up, I looked over to gre-Stiles desk to see the worksheet flipped over and him leaning back with his feet on the desk on his phone. My eyes widened noticing the teacher walking down our aisle just looking for someone to misbehave. Spotting Stiles on his phone he walked over and just stood there waiting for Stiles to look up.

        When the boy didn't look up after quite some time, Mr. M walked to the front of the class. " You see kids this is what will get you a failing grade in my class, lolly gagging and not doing your work can and will bring your grade down and my respect for you will fall. Mr. Stilinski, do you think being on your phone will help you pass this class?"

       "No.", was Stiles' simple answer. "If you don't think so why are you participating in such irresponsible behavior?" Smirking, Stiles silently grabbed his paper and handed it to the teacher then strolled back to his seat and resumed playing on his phone. " I apologize Mr. Stilinski I assumed you were not doing your work."

" No problem, Mr. M just don't assume and stay out of my business next time...or just ask.", he replied.

"Will do." And the class was once again silent.

Once class was over I walked up to the front of the room when the teacher went to lunch  the paper sported a note on the back clearly stated in black ink "I'm finished and we should have a meeting between you, me and my pack. Tell Klaus I said hi. 2415 Oak Creek Road. Be there.😏"

*lunch time*

Stiles pov

    I was just then figuring out that the teacher remindedm me of our old friend Rebekah. Was that hee brother that she left the group for to help in New Orleans? Walking to pick up my friends I bump into someone. Turning my head about to tell them off, I see someone I wasn't expecting to. "Stiles?" "Rebekah?"

      Just then Paul, Geniveve and the rest joined us except jackie. "Oh hey guys I just got here, yesterday and was wondering when I was gonna you guys again.", she said giving us all hugs." "Omg Becky is that you?!?" We heard some one scream down the hall. Rebekah grinned and stepped past us saying excuse me. "Yes it is I the one and only Rebekah Mikaelson." She said with a fake English accent and bringing her arms up in a flamboyant V shape. Then she all at once, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", Jackie squealed, jumping up and down. Rebekah stepped forward and spread her arms wide, " come on give your bestie a hug."
Jackie got a running start and jumped up, did a forward double somersault with 1/2 twist  and ran into her arms.

        Everyone in our group cheered in happiness at the reunion, while everyone else looked at the show in complete awe

        Everyone in our group cheered in happiness at the reunion, while everyone else looked at the show in complete awe. "I missed you so much asshat don't ever leave me again." I sniggered "hey ASSBUTT. Don't leave" Paul said. It was completely silent for like 2 seconds... then we all cracked up laughing everyone was red faced and teary eyed.
My stomach started hurting half due to laughter half due to hunger. " alright, alright do you guys wanna go out to lunch or eat lunch here."  The group including Becky  all looked each other in the eyes. All at once "OUT" they all said simultaneously.
"Alrighty let's go, but first what kind of food do we want?"