Chapter Three | Tired

Tired
=×=×=

~Third Person POV~

Warning: Slight Smut ôvô

Laurence looked up at Garroth, struggling to keep his eyes open in Garroth's arms. The click of a door knob was heard and he set down Laurence on the hotel bed tiredly. "Garrottthhhhh..." His lover whined, making the blonde turn around and face him. "I'm tired."

"No crap Sherlock." Garroth mumbled, yawning and peeling off his blue plaided shirt and tank top. Laurence blushed and looked away, fiddling with the bed sheets. Garroth chuckled, and decided to take another chance. He sneaked behind Laurence and climbed on top of the bed he was in.

Garroth grabbed both of Laurence's wrists and pinned them to the mattress, leaving the boy beyond perplexed.
"G-arroth...? What are you doing..?" Laurence blushed, looking at him. "Being a good boyfriend." "W-Wha-?" Garroth cut his lover off with a passionate kiss, making him gasp, but he melted into kiss three seconds later. The brunette smirked and licked the bottom of Garroth's lip, asking for an entrance.

The blonde rolled his eyes and opened his mouth, letting Laurence explore every part he wished. "Nnn...Grrth.." Laurence tried to keep himself at a quieter level, since the girls where in the room across from them. The blonde's hand reached Laurence's waist, and then the lining of his jeans, contemplating whether to take them off or not. The two broke apart gasped for air wildly, looking at each other. Laurence swiftly slipped off his shirt as well and pounced on Garroth, knocking them down to the edge if the bed.

Laurence kissed down Garroth's jawline and reached his neck, giving him a little, but dominanting love bite. Garroth pulled him closer gradually until their faces where practically touching. "Lau..." Garroth tried to keep himself quiet, but he couldn't. Laurence giggled and whispered something in the others ear, making him flinch. "You know, I've always loved you from the beginning." Laurence said, barely audible.

"I could tell." Garroth panted, kissing him once more before the real fun happened, and they moved to under the covers.

~In the Girl's Room~

Aphmau giggled as Katelyn had to kiss the hotel floor, gagging. "Ew, but hey, I bet this floor us cleaner than Travis's mouth." She shrugged and sat down criss cross, forming a circle containing herself, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau. "Katelyn~Sama, Aphmau~Senpai? What's that noise?" Kawaii~Chan's ear swiveled 160° and twitched. "What do you mean?" Aphmau asked, not hearing anything.

"Shhhhh..." Katelyn listened to the atmosphere to hear, crashing and moaning? What the heck? "I hear that now. What's happening in Garroth and Laurence's room?!" Aphmau pulled out a dagger, assuming burglars where trying to get in their. Katelyn stood up and put on her fists, and for Kawaii~Chan...she just unsheathed her claws.

They opened their door and entered the hallway cautiously, and let Katelyn kick down the Boy's door, to find everything besides burglars. "Oh my god." Katelyn grabbed out get phone and took pictures. They watched Garroth and Laurence make out, half naked, without them noticing for a full 3 minutes.. Kawaii~Chan recorded it. Katelyn just shook her head and watched in awe.

The two pulled away and turned to see the girls, Garroth jumped up. "WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" Garroth squeaked, hiding behind Laurence. The brunette just blushed stared, completely at a loss for words. Even Aaron and Dante walked down the hallway to grab something and saw them.

That night, everyone was a blushing fool. "I see why you requested your own room." Aphmau broke the uncomfortable silence. "S-Shut up." Laurence snapped. "Did you guys record this?" Laurence trembled not with fear, but he was just mentally exhausted. That little voice in his head starting saying things again. He held his head in his hands, wincing at his headache

Kawaii~Chan looked at Laurence's chest and blushed, walking back to the room. "That's a yes. They did probably record it. You know what, why don't you two go back to doing your thing." Dante laughed nervously. "You're dead Aphmau." Garroth meant for it to be a joke. But his voice went dead serious. Aaron and Dante just kinda awkwardly walked away, terrified.

"I-my head hurts..." Laurence whimpered at the sound if Garroth closing the door again, and locking it, or so I thought. Garroth looked at his boyfriend with pity and gave him a hug. "Then bed it is." He set Laurence in the bed, and climbed in quietly himself. Since it was cold they held each other in their arms, successfully keeping warm.

Garroth snuggled against Laurence's shoulder, wrapping his arm around his waist. The two fell asleep in seconds, both of the boys' hair messed up, and hands entwined. It was truly cute.

~Morning Timeskip~

~Laurence's POV~

I squinted my eyes at the sunlight shining through the curtains, and let Garroth be my light shield. I shifted so I was leaning against his chest and sighed contently, perfect. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and nuzzled made some type of....purring sound? Whatever it was, it was adorable as Irene.

"L-Laurence." I heard Garroth's voice and turned to face him, still half asleep. "Morning babe." I yawned and hugged his arm, drifting back asleep. Garroth's arms wrapped around me and I opened one of my eyes up barely, to see I was being carried. Screw it, I was too tired to even object.

The faint voices I heard where, Aphmau and Garroth's. "Yeah, he's not gonna be up very soon, is it ok if we just meet you guys by the carnival?" He sighed, tapping his foot. Aphmau giggled. "Of course! Tell Laurence that I call first pick on rides." She closed her door, I think.

"Laurence, wake up. Morning time." Garroth brushed some of my hair out of my face, forcing me to open my eyes and adjust to the light. "We're going to a carnival..." I leaned forward and kissed him gently. "Okay." I wriggled out his arms and looked through my closet, grabbing a light gray tee-shirt with the words 'In memory of when I cared.'

"Hah. Nice shirt." Garroth laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I smirked and whispered in his ear, "But, you know. To show me if you really care why don't you meet me back in here after the carnival darling?" I giggled mischievously, leaving Garroth to have a nosebleed.

Carnival, huh? Sounds fun. Very.

=×=×=

UNEDITED