Update, book being put on hold, and collab applications!

First off, I wanted to sit down and say thank you guys, for your support on this book! It's been getting really popular, and I'm proud my writing hasn't gone unnoticed, not trying to sound greedy or anything.

   But, even though it is summer, I'm working on an actual publish worthy book, as well as a school project to get into advanced class, since I was apparently asked/recommended.

    With all this going on, I can't keep up with the stress and everything, you know? Long story short, this book is being put on hold until, about August. Sorry to burst your bubble.

  Yet, I am willing to maybe collab with someone so we can split the writing fifty fifty when it's off of hold.

   To apply I'm the comments, please type atleast like two sentences and I'll see if I like you
:3. Don't be offended if I don't pick you, but splitting this between five people in total sound ridiculous ^^''

    Plus, to be honest, I'm kinda drifting away from Aphmau's channel. This ship is pretty much the only thing that keeps me in the whole fandom. I'm more Skydoesminecraft and Hetalia trash by now XD.

    Thank you so much for support and everything on this book, it's just mind blowing like wow...I love you all <3

Ciao~!

=×=×=