Chapter Four | Carnival N' Crash

Carnival
=×=×=

~Laurence's POV~

     Garroth smiled at me warmly and grabbed my hand, gently holding it. "Alright, Carnival Time?" He guffawed, looking at me. "With Laurence the Charming, and Garroth the Cute!" I smirked, putting a twist to the Adventure Time opening. "W-What?" Garroth blushed and brushed it off as a joke. But it was so true; to me atleast.

   We walked out the door, hand in hand to be greeted by Zane and Travis curled up on a bench together. "I thought Katelyn was your waifu Travis?" I questioned, looking at him and Zane. "O-Oh. He agreed to get me cotton candy." Travis nudged Zane who blushed. "It was a dare." "No it wasn't! You kissed me first before you pinned me d—" Zane put a hand over Travis's mouth.

  Garroth just laughed and backed away, and we both continued walking down the boardwalk to see Katelyn waving at us. "Over here you blind dingus!" She jumped, and we looked over at her, giggling. In a totally manly way, of course.

   Today, my head actually wasn't hurting, I was just a little ticked that I had to clean Garroth's nosebleed. "Hry! Rmmf yorr rery frr thr proor?" Aphmau said, stuffing a sandwich in her mouth, classy.

  ~Timeskip to night!~

   I held Garroth's hand, pointing and jumping at a claw machine with a cute bear in it. "Garroth! Could you get me that?" I peeped, sounding a little childish. Well, very childish. "Um...I don't—" My hand instinctively latched onto his arm, pulling me closer until our lips were pressed against one another's. Katelyn whooped in the background and I brought us closer together, if that was even possible.

   Our lips moved perfectly in sync, his soft lips against my slightly rough ones shot a spark through me. An eager feeling to just take this to the room here and now, but I controlled myself. Lust cam drive me crazy, but I get the last laugh. Mostly.

  We pulled away, both blushing wildly. Just to screw with him, I fluttered my eyes and sniffled. "Pwease...?" "OKAY THEN, time to get you that bear." He mindlessly walked to the claw, putting in 50 cents. "Thanks babe." I kissed him on the cheek gently, giving the others a death stare that read 'I WANT TO BE ALONE WITH MY BOYFRIEND.' And they backed away hesitantly, sweating.

    He tried once, and almost got it, sighing. He kept trying and trying to get it, but after a while I closed my eyes on the bench, sleep overcoming me.

     "Laurence! Help me!" Garroth shouted in pure agony, crying out for his life. I ran to him, just to find myself, transparent. Walk and see through. What was this? My once blue eyes were now gray, and my skin was barely my own colour. I screamed and cried, having to be forced to watch him get impaled by tiny spikes, one by one. The pure metal, piercings his pale skin. His blonde hair, splotched with crimson blood, hands shaking. He fell to the ground, motionless, no breaths left in him. "GARROTH NO! I LOVE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! PLEASE!"

  "PLEASE!" I shouted, jolting awake to find myself in Garroth's warm arms, being carried to the hotel room. He jumped a little and saw my bloodshot eyes and frowned. "What's wrong, my love?" He nudged me with his soft cheek, his hands' grip becoming tighter. "I...I thought I lost you." I closed my eyes, wait for him to think I was stupid or weak....but he just kissed me.

    "I'd never leave you. And you know that..." He kissed my forehead, calming me down a tad. 'He doesn't love you. What're you thinking. He's lying, we all know he loves Aphmau more.' The seductive voice in my head slurred, making me whimper a little.

  Garroth walked up to our hotel room, impressively opening the door and locking it behind me without dropping me. He set me on the bed, lightly tucking me in. "But mom...I'm not..." My sentence was cut off by him cupping the side of my face, smiling. It warmed my heart to know I was lucky enough to have him as my companion.

  "Hush...we both know you're tired. I have to go run some errands, sleep well, okay Mon amour?" He purred, killing me with the French accent. I nodded, burying my face in my pillow, holding a small tiger plush in my hands. I have stuffed animals...s-so what?

   Garroth slipped out the door, leaving me and my echo. Crap. I should've thought this out. 'Now that we're alone...' He laughed, shouting in my head just to tick me off. "Shut up...I was having a good day." 'You have a stuffed tiger? How old are you, 12?' His words hurt me a bit, but I chuckle. "Yeah. On a scale of 1 to 10, I definitely am a 12."

   No one cares. Tch. He's probably in Aphmau's room right now, making out with her behind your back. Kill yourself already, just look.

   He showed me, horrible things. Pictures, leaked videos, of them kissing, trash talking about me. I cried, biting my lip and looking to my left to see some pills and a glass of water. It read that they were painkillers, and I smiled sweetly. Maybe I can just....My hand reached out for the two items, and I sneaked into the bathroom.

I held handfuls of pills, staring at the the whole cup of water. Realistically though, Garroth is amazing and he'd never do that to anyone...."Garroth loves me, right?" I told myself, nodding reassuringly, throwing the pills against the wall. He loves me, my head is just screwing with me. Finally, I came to my senses. I closed my heavy lidded eyes, falling asleep on that very floor.

~Aphmau's POV~

  I get a text from Garroth, him asking me to check on Laurence. I look over at Kawaii~Chan whose ear twitched. "Where are you going Aphmau~Senpai?" She frowned, flicking her tail calmly. I sighed, shaking my head. "Give me a minute, I'm gonna go check on Laurence." Katelyn bit her lip, nodding and looking down at her phone, giggling and texting someone.

Vylad, probably.

   I peeked inside his room to find him out cold on the floor, shivering. I gasped a little, checking his pulse which was deathly slow and weak, which scared me. "Katelyn....!" I called out, tapping my foot impatiently.
She grunts next to me, rolling her eyes. "Yeah?" She sighs. "His pulse and breathing is weak...an we both know it'd be cruel to leave him like that." She eyed me, snickering. "Why don't you let Garroth deal with that...