He tells you he's cheating on you... (Harry) *Part 1*

Tonight was one of those nights when Harry gets drunk. Very drunk. You stayed home. Not wanting to witness Harry getting wasted. You told Liam to keep an eye out for you. Liam being nice enough, he said yes. 

You regret staying home. You were getting really bored. But, refused to go. They're probably coming back soon. You were watching The Vampire Diaries. 

Halfway through the episode, you got a call from Liam. You got nervous. 

"Yes?" You sat up. 

"Y/N? I'm coming home, with H-harry." He sounded like he was doing something. "Oh, okay. I'll leave the door unlock for you." You said, walking over to the door. Then going to the couch. 

Minutes later you heard groans and swearing. "YN!!" Liam shouted. You quickly got up and opened the door. You saw Liam standing behind a laid down Harry. Harry was ready to sleep on the steps. 

"Harry.." You tried to pick him up with the help of Liam. After spending how many minutes of getting Harry inside, you thanked Liam. Harry stumbled back a few times before falling on the couch. 

You sat next to Harry, ready to turn off the TV. "Hey.." Harry slurred. "What Harry?" You asked. 

"I-Have a girlfriend." He rolled his eyes. Obviously tired. "I know you do." You chuckled.

"No. I mean a second one..Don't tell Y/N. She'll get mad." He pressed his wet finger on your lips. You quickly pushed it away, what the hell was that? 

"Right.." You laughed, Harry's probably lying. He's drunk. "Just go to sl--" 

"No. Really. Look at what she gave me." Harry popped up his collar and moved it aside. The purple-redish mark stained onto his neck. 

You couldn't believe it. Weren't you good enough for Harry. 

He was cheating on you. 

Anger and sadness washed over you. "Goodnight Harry." You said firmly and ran upstairs. Locking the door behind you. You turned off the lights and cried onto your pillow. You don't know why, but you felt more comfortable crying with the lights turned off. 

You heard pounding on the door, making your head pop up. 

"Go away!" You screamed. 

"Y/N.." The voice sounded calm. That wasn't Harry. You slowly walked up to the door. Revealing Liam. 

"What?" You were too upset to even be nice. 

"He told you." Liam said, scanning your face. Makeup all smudged. 

"You knew about it too!" You were getting really angry. "No. Calm down." Liam was starting to get scared of you. 

"I forgot to tell you..Harry did makeout with another girl at the club." He spoke. "What?" "He even told me that was his girlfriend. I thought he mistaken her for you. I tried to snap him out of him but he said that he wasn't mistaken." Liam said, rubbing your shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." 

"I can't believe this. I thought I was good enough for him. I guess I was wrong." You shrugged a shoulder as Liam and you sat on what's now called your bed. 

"Tell you what?" Liam started. 

'What?" You asked.

"To--This morning, at 6:00 come over to my house. Danielle and I would take you out for a day to forget Harry." Liam offered. 

"Liam, you don--" "No, really. Its fine." He smiled. You hugged him, "Thanks." You smiled. "Sure, just 5 more hours to go." He said before leaving. 

*6:00* 

You slipped on black leggings with a tribal print shirt. You also wore flats, a necklace, bracelets and 2 rings. Your hair was boring. You decided to wear a forehead headband. 

You didn't bother to put too much makeup on. Just foundation, eyeliner and mascara. Oh! And chap-stick. 

You grabbed your purse and stared at Harry, snoring loud as fuck. You left him a note saying; You were cheating on me, You told me when you cane home. Its alright cause I'm breaking up with you. Bye. on a purple post-it sticky-note. 

With that, you were off to Liam's and Danielle's. They were already in their car. 

Liam told you they were planning to go to the Carnival. When the word 'Carnival' ringed in your ears, You instantly agreed. 

Liam drove to the Carnival. As soon as you stepped out of the car. People were throwing questions at you. 

See Harry's not with you..Ey Y/N. 
What's the matter? New competition? 
Where's Harry Y/N? 
You broke up already? 

"Just ignore them." Danielle said into your ear. You nodded, following Liam. 

You, Danielle and Liam had so much fun. Took pictures and posted them on twitter. Tagging each other. You and Danielle even picked out guys from the boardwalk. Liam said he'll be waiting in the car, since he kept sneezing and sniffling. Danielle insisted she'd stay with you to keep you company. 

You rode on The Drop, The Swing. You and Danielle screamed and laughed at each other. While on the Swing, you saw a blonde girl with a familiar boy. You just ignored it. But they were in front of you and Dani. 

"Hey, Y/N. Isn't that Harry?" She tapped your shoulder. You squinted to get a better view. 

That is Harry..