You try to befriend him...(Marcel)

You stayed frozen. Not knowing what to do. That was really embarrassing. Especially when its coming from Marcel. After the whole thing replayed in your mind, you stumbled backwards after trying to walk backwards then turning to your table. 

Before you sat down, you glanced at Marcel. You felt as if you were stabbed. Marcel and Charlotte shared a kiss. She opened her eyes, looking at you. Even though she was being kissed, you can tell she was smirking. You rolled your eyes and sat. 

"Y/N..Did Marcel really--" 

"Yeah." 

"He has a crush on you doesn't he?" She questioned, eyebrows raised. 

"I thought so.." You muttered. "Maybe I'm wrong. He doesn't." You shrugged a shoulder. "I don't think you're wrong. He even told me." You head turned to her. "What?" You asked. 

"Yeah, he does." "She's using him for something." You guessed. Still having your eyeballs stuck on them. "Charlotte. Marcel. Oh yeah.." She trailed off. 

*

You sat in your stool. Waiting for the teacher to come and teach. You twirled your earring, staring at the note that was put in your locker. 

Y/N,

Someone told me something about you..And I think thats just immature. Why? Why would you do that to me? You can forget what you wanted to be with me..Thank you for at least trying. But, I have someone much better. 

-Marcel..x

This did kinda hurt you. But, you didn't fully care. Your eyes were still focused on the paper, the sound of the door being shut caused you to look up. Charlotte had her arms around Marcel's arm. You sighed and sat straight. This was gonna be a long class. Considering that you three had to a project together. 

"So, Y/N.." Charlotte whispered. Your eyes shifted to the corner of your eyes. "I heard, that you got rejected from Marcel.." She chuckled. You didn't respond. Instead, you stayed quiet. 

"Y/N, can you please hand me the instructions.." Marcel's hand were expecting the paper from you not Charlotte.

"Here you go.." Charlotte kissed his cheek. Which really annoyed you. "Thanks.." He smiled. You miss the times when he smiled when you got the answer correct on a quiz that he had to check. 

You inhaled deeply. Watching Marcel do the work. You wanted to help, but he said. "You won't do anything, I'm doing the work. I'm not getting an F just because you don't do work." Your small smile faded. 

You sat on your chair. Huffing and picking on a small speck of nail polish. 

When you entirely got bored you sunk into your chair. 

You heard sobs being created in the janitors closet. You looked around you before going in. Your hands flew, trying to find the lamps pull chain. When you found it, you found Marcel with his hands covering his face. 

"Marcel.." You sighed, knowing what happened. 

"What?" His body turned the other way, not having to face you. "What happened?" You questioned, testing if your answer to that questions is correct. 

"Y/N..Stop acting dumb and start to focus on your life.." He muttered coldly. Okay, I'm sorry. But what happened to Puppy Marcel?!

"Okay, I'm sorry for being concern and caring for you." You snapped. Making his eyes scan you. "Thanks.." He sarcastically smiled. "No, I'm sorry. For trying to be your friend and look out for you.." You continued to snap. "Yeah, I get it.." He said lowly, but you still continued to snap. 

"I tried.." You shook your head at him before walking away from him. "I'm sorry." He said. 

You ignored him and closed the door behind you.