Half A Heart...

Zayn's P.O.V

I stared at Niall as he continued to to poke Harry's cheek. "Niall," Harry sighed. Grabbing Niall's wrist and dropping it on his own lap.

"Stop." He finished. Niall looked at ne before saying,"Sor-ry." Niall muttered before giving me a sour look. I slightly laughed. "Payne! There's no more toliet paper!!" Louis' voice ranged through the room. My head instantly turned to Liam, who was making a sandwitch.

"Um, coming?" He showed off a disgusted face. "Well, hurry will ya?" Lou shouted. My eyes were back on the curly haired boy. He was clutching a pillow against his chest. "Harry," I got up from my chair. His eyes never left the floor. I looked to the side, if anyone saw that he slightly ignored me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sorta aware of his depressed conflict. "Zayn." He simply said. "Yeah?" To my surprise, he actually talked without annoyance or an attitude in his tone. This time it was weak and, just. Weak, I guess.

"Don't play stupid." And, there it goes. Attitude Harreh...

"Its about Y/N isn't it?" I guessed. I caught him rolling his eyes. "Mhm.." I saw him tighten his eyes, yet. Tears found their way out. "Look, I'm sorry." I rubbed his back as we hugged. "I-I just..I seriously can't do anything without her, just. Popping into my damn head." He cried on my shoulder.

"Its gonna be alright. I promise." I smiled even though Harry didn't witness it. "That easy for you to say. You're engaged." He released himself fron the hug.

"Yes. But," I stopped. Harry's eyes wandered around before his eyes looked at mine. "If you love someone. Let them go. If its meant to be, then," I paused. He knew where I was going. "They'll come back." He finished with a small smile. "Old saying, but its true." I chuckled.

"Things are just hard and really complicated for us to handle. I couldn't help her if I wasn't there. I was anywhere but next to her when she needed me." He told me. 

"It just takes time." I softly said. "Thanks." He thanked me. "For what?" I asked. "The talk and advice." He answered. "Your welcome. If you need to talk..just come and find me." I smiled, I ran my finger over my ear. Harry nodded his head.

~ 2 hours later ~

"Ready?" I smirked at Harry. "Ready." He smirked back. "Liam! Niall! Louis!" Harry and I shouted in unison. (Forgot how to spell that.)

It took at least 5 seconds for the 3 familiar heads to come to our sight. "Yeah?" Niall managed to say through a mouth full of food. 

"Harry and I wrote a song..and we're thinking of putting it on the new album." I gave them the news. Liam was the first to speak. "That's great. What's it called?"

"Half a heart." Harry answered.

Louis stuck out his lower lip as if he were to say 'impressive'.

"Okay, before we start we worked real-" "Save it curly and sing the song." Louis cut Harry off. Harry soon looked at me with an offensive look on his face.

So your friends been telling me, you've been sleeping with my sweater. And that you can't you can't stop missing me..bet my friends been telling you I'm not doing much better..Cause I'm missing half of me. (I skipped)

Only half a blue sky. Kinda there but not quite..I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you.