He's accusing you...(Harry)

Lately, Harry has been ignoring you for his current girlfriend. H/GF/N. (I counld'nt think of nothing else.) 

You and him agreed on going to lunch together. You were both in New York, so why not? You had your last minute check. Your phone buzzed. 

Hey Y/N! I hope you don't mind if H/GF/N joins. She had nothing planned for today... -Harryx

You sighed and didn't reply to his text. You waited about, 5 minutes for Harry to pick you up. You entered with a smile, which soon faded when you saw H/GF/N looking at you with a dirty look. "Hey Y/N.." Harry smiled. Which brought back your smile. "Hey." 

"H/GF/N and I were thinking about eating at an Itailan resturant..You okay with that?" You looked up from your phone. "Yeah, sure.." Your head soon dropped back to your phone. 

"Great.." You glanced up at his hands. Only one was on the wheel. Your eyes trailed down at his arm. His fingers were locked with H/GF/N's fingers. You rolled your eyes. 

Since the restrant was like an hour away, you stared to text your best friend. 

Kill me now..!!

Y/N..Calm down, its just lunch. Its not like she's gonna do something.. to you..?

Excuse me!? She's H/GF/N of coarse she's gonna do something...to me!! 

Do you know her? She's is gonna do something...Y/BF/N...Help me..

How? You're like all the way down town. 

So? Please...? 

Y/N..No. Just deal with it..

You were about to text back but was interupted by Harry telling you were there. You gathered all your things and got out of the car. "Wow. You got good taste Styles!" You chuckled. "I know.." He grinned, pulling you in a small hug. 

"We have good taste.." H/GF/N pulled him away from your arms. "Lets-lets go inside.." Harry pulled H/GF/N hands away from his waist and intertwined fingers with her's. 

"Hello! Welcome to Jonny's Itailan Resturant. Table for how many?" This man with tan skin smiled.

"Two--Three! Three! Three.." Harry glanced at you were a face that yelled 'sorry'. You raised your eyebrows, meaning 'No surprise'. 

"Okay..awkward..Hehe..Right over here.." The man walked to the table with H/GF/N. Harry walked at your pace. "Y/N..I'm sorry. I didn't--I forgot.." 

"Harry. Whatever. Just forget it.." You slightly quicken your pace. Catching up to the table. Halfway there, you almost fell. Thanks to H/GFN. You saw Harry give her a look. 

Oh! Now you're paying attention? 

"Here we-Oh.." The man looked a bit embarrassed. "C'mon, c'mon." He pulled the couple to the table. They sat in one side of the booth, while you sat on the other side alone. 

"Hey, I'm Carie. I'll be your waitress for today.." A girl with blonde hair smiled. "Okay.." You exhaled, reaching over to get a menu. "Here." Harry gave you his, and reached over to get another. 

"Thanks.." You said below a whisper. You scanned over the words and pictures. You decided on Ravioli. 

"I'll have the Ravioli..Please.." You closed the menu, shoving your hands between your legs. "Okay, you?" She referred to Harry. "I'll have the same.." His smile was aimed towards you. 

You looked down, with a blank face. Your eyes looked around the place. A couple enjoying their lunch. You were looking for the bathroom, but instead came over a couple. 

Once you found it, you stood up. You walked to the bathroom, your hands sinking in your back pockets, making the sides of the leather jacket you were wearing go upwards.

You pushed the door, revealing two women applying on lipgloss. They looked at you, then returned to their applying. You slightly looked at the side with furrowed eyebrows. You quickly walked inside a stall. You pulled out your phone. Looking at the screen that had hidden the 3 messages that you were given. 

You looked over them. 

I'm sorry. 
Y/N....Answer..
Hurry up!! 

All by one person. (H) 

You opened the door, seeing that the two women were out. You checked yourself out. You were wearing a dress with combat boots, and straighten hair. 

You walked out, seeing that your food was already sitting there. You slid in on your side of the booth. "Soo...What took you so long?" Harry asked. 

"What? I was only gone for like 2 minutes.." You unwrapped your fork from the napkin. "Nevermind.." He stabbed the pasta with his fork. 

After like, 20 minutes of hearing; "Stop!", "Haha! Oh my god..", "I love you too." You heard Harry excuse himself. 

"Listen bitch.." H/GF/N glared at you. You crossed your arms thinking; 'This should be good'. 

"What?" You questioned. 

"I know you like Harry. Don't you fucking dare deny it." She said through gritted teeth. "I'm not and I don't." 

"Obviously he likes me. And pays attention to me. And only me. Watch.." She looked around before spilling her food and Pepsi on her skirt. At the same moment, Harry was out of the bathroom and came rushing to her. 

"Babe! What happened?" He asked concerned. "Her!" She shouted, making the whole restraint stare at us. 

His eyes were soon locked on me. "Harry! I didn't do that!" You defended yourself. "Then why is she covered in her food and drink?" He had an attitude. 

"Cause she spilled it on herself!!" You stood up. "Right! So I decided to just do this to myself." She also stood up, dropping her pasta from her skirt. 

"Look, she even has sauce on her finger!" She pointed to my hand. "Y/N.." He sighed. 

"Har--I didn't. I was just eating.." You looked at him with pleading eyes. 

"Check please! We're leaving!" He snapped his fingers. 

This isn't royalty nigga!! 

The same waitress came with the paycheck and mints on the small plate. He gave her the money and told her to keep the change. 

"Lets go. H/GF/N go get cleaned up." He sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I didn't do it. You have to believe me.." You reached to touch his arm. But he pulled away. "Y/N..I'm done with you are your fucking lies..." He threw his head back. 

"I never lied to you!" You pointed out. You were receiving looks, since you were having this conversation outside. 

"Right! Right! Like that time when you said you weren't cheating on me!!" He exploded. You flinched back. "I never did!! That was my ex! They just said that, it was taken last year!!" You shouted. 

"Whatever.." He muttered. 

"You know what? I'm tired of your apologizes, your lies!" 

"What!?" You ignored him and walked away. "Y/N come back here!" You heard. You pulled the sleeves of your jacket and pulled them towards. 

You sat on the bench next to a drugstore. 

You texted Y/B/F/N and told her to pick you up. You told her the address. 

Waiting for at least 15 minutes, since she was like minutes away. She arrived. You got in her car and told her to drive you home. 

"What happened?" 

You sighed and told her the whole thing. 

She stayed over, waiting for you to come out of the shower. 

"Y/N...Harry called.." She handed you your phone. You looked down at your screen. 

One new voice mail..

You looked over at Y/B/FN, "Shoulder we hear it?" You asked. 

"Uh, yes!" You sat next to her, ready to hear the voice mail he left you.