Chapter 3

Welp, here it is kiddies! Hope you enjoy! As always of course!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3
Wow... This is kind of creepy... All of them look like him... Please be careful Hotch..
She was pulled out of her thoughts by Hotch saying, "Well we can discuss more on the jet on the way. We have to go. Wheels up in 30, no time to waste."
They all agreed. As they were heading out, Prentiss cursed to herself. "Uh.. I can't believe I forgot.. My stupid car. I need to find a ride I guess."
"What Prentiss?"
"Oh nothing Hotch... I just forgot that my car is in the shop getting fixed. The transmission blew on it. And now is the embarrassing part... Which of course I have to tell my boss, haha, well I have to call a cab and get a ride home. My day is fantastic so far.."
"You know.. Your house is on the way to my house. I can take you if you would like."
"Hotch it is not at all near your house."
"So, I can take a detour."
"Hotch you don't have to do that. A cab is just a phone call away."
"You know. As many serial killers as we catch I'm surprised you want to take a cab.." Hotch looked at her as if asking her to challenge his point.
"... fine.. Point taken you win." Emily said not looking too happy that she let her boss win.
"Thank you." Hotch said with a sly smile, not noticing his dimples were showing.
Man his dimples are amazing... Em thought to herself.
"Ready to go?" Hotch asked
"Yup." She replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry it took so long to update! I promise I will at least once a week now. Any comments or questions please be free to tell! Thanks!!
-Hiroko