Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Once in the car Hotch turned on the radio.
"No way..." Emily said to Hotch in shock.
"What?"
"You listen to older rock?"
"Uh... Yeah...." Hotch was so confused...
"Oh my god! I love old rock!"
"Really?"
"Yup!"
"Who do you listen to?"
"Boston, Foreigner, Van Halen, Ozzy, and some new/old people.. Like Aerosmith, Audioslave, Halestorm, and Soundgarden are just a few of them.."
"Did you know that the lead singer of Audioslave used to be the lead singer in Soundgarden?"
"What did you turn into? Reid?"
Hotch gave Emily a fake glare telling her to shut up.
"Very funny.." He said while laughing.
A few more minutes went by in silence and they finally got to Emily's house and she ran in, closed up the house, grabbed her go bag and got out of there.
"Dang Prentiss, it's not a race. And I'm not gonna try to beat it." Hotch said laughing.
Ever since Haley's death, Aaron and Emily have gotten a lot closer. Even closer when Ian Doyle inserted himself in the picture.
Hotch realized that he needed to move on from Haley and when he almost lost Emily too, it dawned on him that she was the one he really wanted. Really loved. He loved Emily, and he still does..

----------------------------------------------
Sooooo sorry it's been so long!!!! Life's been a real b.....
Hope you enjoyed!