Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Emily looks pissed but scared at the same time. Beth turns to Hotch with anger written all over her face. "Why would you choose this BITCH over ME?! How could you Aaron?! HOW COULD YOU?!" "Beth please let me explain-" Beth cuts off Hotch by smacking him across the face... Hard.... This made Emily even more pissed. She pulls Beth away from Hotch saying "Don't be mad at him!! I wouldn't blame him for picking me anyways!!! Why would he want something like YOU?!?!" Hotch was in complete shock. 'I can't believe Emily said that' he thought. "Oh that tears it." Said Beth. Beth pulls back her arm and punches Emily right on the nose. It wasn't a hard punch but Emily still falls straight to the ground. Hotch was in so much shock he couldn't move. Emily then, while still on the ground, does a roundhouse kick knocking Beth to the ground also stunning her for a brief moment. Emily takes this moment to pin Beth to the ground. "You know," Emily says quietly to Beth. "You really lost a great guy. If you would've given him a moment to explain... You would've realized that there is nothing between us and my car is broke down so he was giving me a ride to my house to grab my go bag." "Wha-what?" At this moment Aaron snapped out of his daze and realized that Emily was on top of Beth. He hurries over lifting Emily off of Beth. Emily's nose was bleeding pretty bad. Beth had a couple of scratches but Emily's point wasn't to maim her. Just to tell her what she just fucked up. Hotch never had Beth cross his mind when the first thing that came out of his mouth was "Emily... Are you okay? That looks bad." He said it gently, Emily noted, with a hint of sorriness. "Really Aaron?! After that entire ordeal you still go after her?!? That's it!!!! I'm done with you!!! You and that little annoying son of yours! Along with you and all of your ~co-workers~!!! Goodbye Aaron!!!!" She got in her car crying and drove away. Hotch turned his attention to Emily again. "Emily... I need to know... What you said. Did you mean-" *RING* <David Rossi> "Hello Dave?" -"Where are you guys? You're late." "Uhh... We are on our way. I still need to get my stuff, then we will be right there. Emily and I had an... Incident with Beth." "Okay. See you in ten?"
"Yeah sounds good." When they hung up, David did realize how Hotch said "Emily". He smirked knowing he'd have to bring it up to Hotch to watch him sweat over it. "That was Rossi. We need to go we are late." "Oh okay. Let's get going." "This isn't over Emily.." Hotch ran inside got his stuff and Kleenexs for Emily's still bleeding nose, ran back to the car to get to the jet. The made it to the jet in ten minutes. "Oh my God princess what happened?" Morgan asked with concern towards her swollen and purpleish nose. "It's nothing Morgan.. Let's get to work."
----------------——————-----------------
Hope you enjoy!
You guys are the greatest!

Please comment what you think about it so far!