Chapter 1

Hello guys this is my brand new story called The Beverly Hills Girl. I hope you enjoy.

But first I would love to thank my editor and my other fans for bringing me this far into Wattpad.

Dedicating to Writerbug44

PinkyJo xo

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

"Fudge you mom..." I muttered as I pulled my car up to the school park.

Leaving school was one thing, but moving out of Beverly Hills was awful. Thanks to the person I call 'Dad', he left my mom and I, and before we know it we're bankrupt. They took our house and our money, you know basically everything.

You seriously want to guess where my dad is? *Raises a brow*

But anyways we had to move out here, to fucking New Jersey.

'Beep' I honked to a car that was in front of me. Who the fudge reverses like that? "Move already!"

I yelled out the window in anger to him. He might ruin my Porsche, I thought.

What do you mean I have an attitude! No, you got me mistaken with somebody else. I'm the nicest girl in the entire universe. Everyone loves me.

Heh heh.

I beeped again hoping the guy with the tattered red truck would move. He did eventually. I swear it felt as if I was the only girl who could afford anything, everyone here looks poor.

Ew.

After seconds finding a parking space, I parked my car, turned the engine off and got out. The weather here was warm, obviously as I expected. Compared to Beverly Hills this was nothing.

Silche, Nada.

I walked towards the school building, pulling out a map the school had sent to me that was in my Gucci bag.

"Where the fudge is the reception?" I muttered reading the map in confusion. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, "Hey", "Da-fuc-" I answered turning around in shock.

My face scrunched up within seconds with disgust. By the looks of this boy, he was a geek. He had millions of zits on his face, scars, and a uni-brow. God hadn't this guy ever heard of zit cream, and tweezers. "Ew, what the hell do you want nerd?" he had a checked shirt on, rectangular shaped glasses, worn our baggy jeans and a bow tie?

Da Fuck?

His brown eyes widened in shock, and opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off, "Listen nerd." I smirked, "I have places to go, classes to learn, nerds to ditch and jocks to date. Got that? If you didn't I suggest you take a note. Okay. Goodbye." I waved him off walking away into another direction, the hell with it.

I swear the heels I was wearing could kill, I would take them off, but these babies are worth it, six hundred dollars from Prada.

Work it girl.

"Hey wait" The boy called, his strong accent hitting my ear drums. I ignored him and kept walking, totally lost.

I couldn't help but notice a few of the girls giggling at me. Who were they anyway? They were wearing tattered jeans, flats and ugly tee's.

Ew.

Who does that? Everyone knows it's a fashion no-no.

WTH.???