Chapter 3

Hellooooo ;)x

Here is chapter 3 of TBHG!!! I hope your excited as I am, because its almost christmas. *Dances* I hope you all have a grat christmas and a happy new year!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow

Lots Jodie xox

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

I walked up to 'Nerd' unwillingly only focusing my eyes on his. When I got to the desk I reluctantly sat down and unpacked my stuff. How was this even possible in the entire universe? Really, on my first day! I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Karma sure is a bitch.

Was this guy afraid of girls, even when he tapped me outside and he didn't have problem with talking to me? "Listen nerd, answer me." I spat still whispering, his head snapped towards mine, in anger. "He's my twin brother." He stated.

No fucking way.

"Hey, Tessa." I looked up and I saw Julian. "H-hey Julian!", I starred at his beauty and he smiled down at me showing his white teeth, "Already you have a detention with my brother." I frowned clutching my hip, "Nerd, is honestly your brother?"

I shuffled around with my stuff, "What makes you think that?" I looked up at him, focusing my eyes on his, slowly licking my lips. "Oh, because you standing in the middle of the hall trying to flirt with me." I blinked dazed, raising my eyebrows up.

"Don't boys get hot, when girls lick their lips?" I blurted out before stopping myself. He chuckled at shook his head as I felt myself going bright pink.

He started to laugh harder, "No, we get hot when a girl bits their lips." My eyes widened in horror. Myra gave me the wrong source of information!

I studied her; she had lovely curled blue hair also with big sky blue eyes. Pale skin, plump red lips and a skinny body, but big boobs. I noticed she was wearing a cheerleading outfit.

She's a cheerleader? She isn't a snob, thank God. She stopped laughing and starred at me grinning at me, "We're just going to be the best of friends."

*End Of Recap*

"Pleaaseeee!"

"No."

"Pleasee!"

"No!"

"Why not!"

"Because I have detention with Professor Peterson." I sighed struggling to pull Alexis off me. "Just bunk it!" I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. I cannot blow off a detention on my first day of school.

It's obvious thats I don't want to leave a bad impression on the teachers at the school. I need my perks to help me survive at this school.

Alexis widened her eyes and grinned at me. Not in the happy and overjoyed way, she done it in a creepy perverted way that immediately made me shudder.