Chapter 4

Hello guys,

Welcome to chapter 4. I wonder what you will think about this, to tell me can you comment if i have any mistakes?

Vote

Comment

Add to reading list

Follow

Love pinkyjodie xxx

_______________________________________________

Recap*

"Because I have detention with Professor Peterson." I sighed struggling to pull Alexis off me. "Just bunk it!" I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. I cannot blow off a detention on my first day of school.

"Why don't you leave detention half way through!" She squealed, wriggling my arm.

He shuffled his desk closer to me and whispered in my ear, "So your just going to use him for sex? Is that what all you Beverly girls do?"

I cut him off, "Skip detention with me."

He raised he eyebrow, "Really Tessa? Detention and skipping it on your first day of school..."

I grinned running to the other side of the car opening the door, "Did I mention that Alexis was coming?"

End of recap*

"You have got to be joking!" Nerd starred at me in awe. I stood at the opening of the car door looking at him. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Julian, you coming?"

He grinned at him and was seconds away from walking towards me. But he stopped in his tracks as if he remembered something. "If he stays, I stay" he spoke.

I growled, rolling my eyes. Really is this the musketeer club? "Ne-" I paused remembering that Julian didn't like me calling him Nerd. I offical a gold star... seriously.

"Theo, be a darling and come" I continued batting my lashes, "Not to forget that Alexis is coming" I said forcing a fake smile.

Nerd raised a brow smirking at me, "No way am I getting in car with you and Loony tunes over there." He pointed dangerously

"Oy! I am not crazyy!" Alexis yelled in a british accent.

I rolled my eyes, "You are just pathetic."

I added, "Look she's not crazy, she's just a little Koo-koo." I circled my finger around the side my head, "I've only known her for what, 4 hours? And believe it or not i'm already jumping in her car!"

Nerd spoke, "But-"

I cut him and off yelling, "Theo, get in this car before I shove my hand down your throat so far that it willcome out off your ass!"

His eyes widened in shock, "Whoa, calm your tits, I will! Jheeez!" He got into the backseat of Alexis's car, muttering under his breath.

"No, no, no nerd- I mean Theo come sit at the front so you can get to know Alexis a bit more." I said winking at him.

He rolled his eyes, "The things I do for you bro." He got out and sat at the front.

"Come on Julian" I batted my eyelashes.

He is so hot.

Fuck my life, I think i want to lick whipped cream off him.

Julian smirked, "Yeah sure!" His words rolled off his tongue huskily.

The both of us got into the car and Alexis started it off.

"EKKK!" She shirked, "This is going to be the best first day of school you've ever had Tessa!"

__________________________________________

Thank you for reading and for the long wait.

Sorry i have been very busy lately, i wish i can upload sooner but who knows

Lots of love

Pinkyjo xox