Chapter 2

It's been a week, and you didn't miss me! I'm hurt. Here's chapter 2 of TBHG, I hope you enjoy it and also read the authors note below.

Vote

Comment

Read

Add to reading list

This is dedicated to ToastedBagels for her amazing story Foat! I love it too bits, guys I recommend you read it!

Lots of Love PinkyJo xox

_______________________
______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

I walked up to 'Nerd' unwillingly only focusing my eyes on his. When I got to the desk I reluctantly sat down and unpacked my stuff. How was this even possible in the entire universe? Really, on my first day! I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Karma sure is a bitch.

The professor coughed, "Took your time Vanessa." I looked up at him, "I know." I replied sarcastically. The class giggled at my response. The professor glared at me before turning back to explaining the lesson. I noticed Julian staring at me, but I ignored him.

As I was saying how you would write down this equation Carbon Oxide and magnesium is...

At the corner of my eye, I saw 'nerd' shuffling beside me, my head snapped to him. "Why do you look like Julian?" I asked whispering; he looked at me alarmed but turned back to listening to the professor.

For fucks sake!

Is he ignoring me now! I know I'm hot, but I shall not be ignored, even by a geek! "I said, why do you look like Julian?" I asked whispering a bit louder, but he still ignored me.

That's correct Hilary

Was this guy afraid of girls, even when he tapped me outside and he didn't have problem with talking to me? "Listen nerd, answer me." I spat still whispering, his head snapped towards mine, in anger. "He's my twin brother." He stated.

No fucking way.

"Liar." I shook my head in denial, "You can't be..." I added. These two couldn't be brothers; Julian was hot, very hot. But he was just awful.

He spoke, "Well its true look at us, tanned skin, big brown eyes, same colour hair, same height, same ethnicity. Almost everything's the same, well except our personalities." I sniggered at the last sentence he said, wasn't it obvious.

"Theo and Vanessa detention!" Professor Peterson yelled, I groaned in annoyance, "But I wasn't even talking!" Theo, rolled his eyes, "Sir, she's lying, she was talking, in fact we both we talking." My eyes widened at Teo's confession, as my lips slightly parted in shock.

"Well thank you for being honest Theo , unlike Vanessa here. But next time would you pay attention in my chemistry class." Theo nodded at the professor not showing a single emotion. I groaned again, rolling my eyes.

I reached down for my IPhone and texted Myra. Myra was my bff, we grew up together, both joining on the cheer squad. Myra was Greek and Irish; she had brown hair and tanned skin like mine. I could trust her with anything and count on her.

Chat: Myra&Tess4ever

Hey Myra x

Hay Tessa x

How's Beverly?x

Hot, & guess who asked me out? ^.^

How, spill!!!Xx

Sam Delevan!!! He he ^.0

No way! What did u say? Xx

Yushh! He's hot! How can I even turn him down! Xx :o

Yaaaay! Anyway, life here is so deaaaad! X I already have an enemy! But the perks are I met this guys and he's Spanish! xx xO <33

I thought Jersey guys were ugly! ;oxx

They are, but seriously he looks as if he fell out of heaven! Xx ttyl bubz

Ohhh la la, get him gurl xx p.s Licking your lips gets boys hot. <3 ttyloxox

End Of chat

Licking your lips honestly get boys..? I wonder where Myra got this information from... But I'm going to try it. Maybe Julian would be all over me.

We only had 5 minutes left of class according to my scedual, so I might as well as paid attention to it, to keep my grades up I guess.

5 minutes the bell rang and I packed up my stuff really slowly, because I had to go to the principal's office, to complain no one was showing me around.

"Hurry up and get to class Vanessa." Professor Peterson stated, glaring at me. Without a word I left the classroom and slammed the door shut.

Ding Ding Ding, I already have a teacher that hates me, I thought.

....

"Hey, Tessa." I looked up and I saw Julian. "H-hey Julian!", I starred at his beauty and he smiled down at me showing his white teeth, "Already you have a detention with my brother." I frowned clutching my hip, "Nerd, is honestly your brother?"

His face scrunched in confusion, "Who's Nerd?" I sighed blurting out, "Your brother, duh." I looked away from him, looking at the other students dozing off. I need to go to the principal's office.

"My brother is a nerd..." I snapped my eyes to his and smirked, although I noticed his eyes were a bit sad, "Al igual que papá" he muttered under his breath.

"What?" I asked, "Nothing." He smirked. I quirked my brow in confusion but ignored him. I looked around the hall confused. I didn't know where the principal's office was.

"Need help?" He asked, running his hands through his dark soft hair. If only I had the chance to run my hair through that,

I shuffled around with my stuff, "What makes you think that?" I looked up at him, focusing my eyes on his, slowly licking my lips. "Oh, because you standing in the middle of the hall trying to flirt with me." I blinked dazed, raising my eyebrows up.

"Don't boys get hot, when girls lick their lips?" I blurted out before stopping myself. He chuckled at shook his head as I felt myself going bright pink.

He started to laugh harder, "No, we get hot when a girl bits their lips." My eyes widened in horror. Myra gave me the wrong source of information!

I squealed and stormed into the right direction, "Fuck." I muttered in embarrassment.

I heard a distant call behind me, "See you later Tessa!" He was still laughing! Myra is such a bimbo sometimes, I thought as I shook my head.

Now... where is the principal's office?

"I can answer that for you!" A girl popped up in front of me. I squeaked out in horror, "Who are you?" She smiled at me kindly, "I'm Alexis, what's your name?" I starred at her in horror. Have you ever watched chucky? The way she spoke was almost like she was him. "I'm Vanessa."

"Hi Tessa, I'm Alexis, your escort. I'm guessing the principal chose me because we have the same classes and everything. Ah ha ha ha. But has anyone ever told you're so pretty! You have such silky long blonde hair." I chuckled nervously.

Who gave her the right to call me Tessa?...

Is it normal for a girl to talk that much? "I'd kill that type of hair!" she added suddenly, twitching. I widened my eyes again scared. "Your hair looks very pretty."

She laughed. Whoa, freak alert.

I studied her; she had lovely curled blue hair also with big sky blue eyes. Pale skin, plump red lips and a skinny body, but big boobs. I noticed she was wearing a cheerleading outfit.

She's a cheerleader? She isn't a snob, thank God. She stopped laughing and starred at me grinning at me, "We're just going to be the best of friends."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Authors Note~

Hello Guys,

I was disappoined today when I checked how many reads the last chapter got.

4 reads for the amount of time I left it.

Tell me what's wrong with that chapter because I will improve. I just need your comments to help me change what I've done wrong.

I don't want to leave this chapter on a bad note, so guys I'm going to upload my books i the next months 3 times each up to the 31st of december.

Which is a total of 9 uploads.

That is a lot in my case because I upload one every two months.

I'm also going to put this note up on my other books don't worry.

Comment

Vote

Read

Follow

lots of love PinkJo xox