Prologue

A.N. Hello readers! This is will just give you input of a few details that are needed in this story, so please continue after this. Also, I'll try to update the first chapter this week.

____________________

One year after the war, Hogwarts was refurbished and ready for schooling young witches and wizards yet again. All seventh years were invited back to redo their last year again. What they didn't know was that there was a twist to the school this time...

Hermione was delighted and couldn't wait. Draco felt anxious inside but being a Malfoy, he stayed confident at all times.

Hermione was named the Gryfindor princess or the war heroine. Draco was named the Slytherin prince or the flirt.

Hermione is not in a relationship, her and Ron agreed that the kiss meant nothing and that they only saw each other as siblings.

Whereas Draco, was all over the place. Literally. Draco Malfoy went from playing with death to playing with girls. He was the biggest player in the whole game. He never stays with one girl for more than a month but all girls drooled over him. Except one. A certain brunette.

And that certain brunette was determined to make him pay for all the years of bullying her. Yes, everyone forgave and forgot (including Harry and Ron). She knew that being a death eater was not his fault. Everyone did because he was a special case in the ministry.

All deatheaters were sent straight to Azkaban, but children, women and men alike that were forced to join were off the hook with a bit of suspicion and a few precautions.

But that didn't explain why he was a bully and was so prejudiced. And Hermione was a torch just waiting to be set on fire.

Hermione had slowly became a rather attractive young woman. Smooth curls in place of a bushy nest. A fit body after being on the run for a year, all unattractiveness faded away. She had it all but hid it. Baggy clothes would conceal her real beauty and she was hoping to keep it that way. Hey, I said hoping.

Draco was always an attractive young man. Blond locks and stormy grey eyes. A body that girls swooned over. He had it all but didn't plan on hiding anything. He had it all, so why not? Jumping from bed to bed and seducing every girl that set eyes on him, that was the way he liked his life... temporarily.

So when fate brings the two polar opposite people together again, what will happen?

What will happen when Hermione is tired of his cocky remarks and decides to show him?

But, more importantly, what will happen when Hermione's new goal is Seducing The Seducer?