Chapter 11

*Hermione POV*

Me and Ginny were walking to breakfast, chatting aimlessly. It was just another, normal Friday...

Yeah, not much to tell.

"I heard that we're going Hogsmeade today. Seamus told me" Ginny smiled.

"Hmm, that would be good but it hasn't been confirmed yet. We'll have to find out at breakfast" I said.

"Yeah, it's pretty last minute because they haven't printed out the set dates yet. I can't wait to go though, I need to go to the quidditch store and guess what?" She smirked.

"Erm... They opened a new bookstore?" I said, hopefully.

"Merlin no" she laughed. "They actually opened a..."

"What Ginny?" I asked, bouncing with anticipation.

"A sex shop" she giggled.

My eyes widened, I crinkled my nose. "Ew, why would they open that in HOGSMEADE? Little third years will be going there" I said, appalled.

"Well how do you know what third years get up to in their free time? They could be having threesomes or foursomes for all we know" she snorted.

"Again, EW. And anyway, who would go to a sex shop. Magical folks don't exactly need condoms or contraceptive things when they have a spell" I said.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Well, the shop sells special clothes" -insert a wink- "and toys" -another wink- "and other kinky stuff"

"Uh huh" I said, lightly. I was very much disgusted.

"Watch, you won't be saying that when you're in a relationship. Especially with Draco" Ginny smirked.

Malfoy came up behind us suddenly, resting his arm on my left shoulder. Talk about the freaking devil.

"What was that about me?" He asked with a smirk.

My cheeks flared. "I-uh nothing!" I snapped, glaring at Ginny.

She just smiled innocently in return. Malfoy raised his eyebrows at me with a small smirk.

"I'll take your word for it" he said with a wink before swiftly walking in the other direction, leaving his musky scent behind.

"Phew! See, this is why, Ginny, we don't go out in public saying names and talking about relationships!" I hissed. "And plus, me and Malfoy will NEVER happen"

"Really 'Mione? I don't mean to sound like Umbitch but you must not tell lies" Ginny smirked.

I snorted. "Be quiet, I'm being honest"

"Sure, sure. De Nile is not only a river in Egypt, you know" she countered.

"Really?" I said flatly, staring at her.

"Yup" she said, popping the p.

"I hate you" I said.

"Aww I love you too" Ginny smiled wryly.

"Unbelievable" I mumbled under my breath, shaking my head.

"What's unbelievable? How sexy I am?" Theo said suddenly, his head coming in between ours.

"Where are all the idiots coming from today?" I groaned.

"Well that's rude, Hermione. You really hurt my feelings" Theo said, pretending to be wounded by clutching his chest. He straightened up because he was bending down a little.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being melodramatic Nott"

He grinned at me. "There's that positive attitude I was looking for"