three

"Lucas Korns, you have no right to bring him back into my life." Quinn argues against Luke in the living room. Currently Chris was taking a shower in the bathroom.

"Give him a second chance! He didn't even do anything wrong either! Why are you being like this Quinn." Luke raised his voice a bit. Quinn shakes her head and crosses her arms.

She really didn't know why she was being getting so petty about Chris moving in, but something inside her held a grunge for him.Quinn simply let out a sigh and stomped out of the living room

"Don't be brat! It's only for a week or so until he moves into his own apartment!" Luke calls after her.

Quinn faces the way Luke was talking, while still walking. "I can't believe you kept such a big secret from m-" Quinn bumped into something and she turned around. Chris stood outside the door frame with a white towel around his waist. His curly hair releasing water droplets.

"Um, sorry to bother you Quinn, but do you have some lotion I can borrow... the airport security confiscated mine." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. Quinn simply nodded and went into her room. Chris followed behind and stopped at the door. She grabbed her lotion from Bath and Body Works and handed it to him.

"Sorry... I don't really have anything else that doesn't smell like fruit. YOu can always borrowing something from Luke." Quinn apologizes.

Chris chuckles. "It's alright." Before he left he looked at the posters on her wall. "Oh, you listen to My Chemical Romance?" he asked. Quinn nods and grins. "Yeah, I do."

He bites his lip and nods. "Cool... cool...nice music taste." he compliments her.

"Thanks hahaha." Quinn chuckles. Awkward silence fills the room and Quinn leans up against her desk.

Chris remembers listening to MCR with her when they were in middle school and into high school. He almost remembers everything about her. Her favorite food, band, store, ect. Was it creepy that he knew all those things? Probably not right? They were the best of friends before-

Quinn clears her throat and Chris snaps out of his thoughts. "Sorry... I should probably-"

"Yeah, you should." Quinn says.

He holds up the lotion, "Thanks again."

"Yeah, of course."

He bumps into the door frame before leaving.

( thank you so much for the love you guys put into this book! i hope to write more n stuff. all the love x - caylen )