Who da hell?

Thanks for reading my last part, any who here is the third. And I am so sorry for not updating, I'll try to update again on July 10th, also play the song when you start singing. Yes you will be singing. Don't complain.

~LDBallisticDubh

~flash back 3rd POV~
"Coming!" You yell. Smexy snickered at your reply. You just roll your eyes and go into the kitchen to help Slender. "What do you ne-" you were cut off by warm lips crashing onto yours. Your eyes widen as you crashed into BEN! You push away from him in discuss and you frantically wiped off your mouth yelling at the top of you lungs, "Ewwwwwww! BEN WHAT THE HELL!" You push him out of the way to the sink and washed out your mouth. You heard people laughing, you spun around and there was Jeff, BEN, Masky, and Hoodie. They were laughing there heads off. Your face was red with anger, and embarrassment. You were going to storm out, but something grabbed your waist. You looked and it was a black tendril, Slender's tendril, you look up and he had a 'angry' face. You look back at the boys and they were scared. Then they booked it out of the kitchen. Slender brought you up to his face and asked, "Are you alright child?"

"Yes Slender, I'm fine, but BEN won't be when I find him."

A chuckle escaped Slender as he held onto you tighter, "I'll find him for you child," then he turned his head and said the rest in a whisper, "besides he stole my kiss."

"What was that?"

"Nothing my child." Then a scream was heard from across the mansion. Slender teleported (while holding you) to where the sound came from. There we saw Sally crying holding her left leg.

"Sally, what's wrong?" You ask being put to the ground by Slender's tendril.

"I-I think I b-broke my l-leg!" She whimpered. Slender grabbed her bridal style and put her on the sofa in the living room.

"I have called Dr. Smiley and he and Nurse Ann will be here soon." Sally and Slender nodded in unison.

Sally patted a spot next to her for you and asked, "y/n, will you sing a thousand years for me, please?"

"Of course Sally."

"I'll play the piano, Jane will play her violin, and EJ will play his guitar." You nodded and they began to play.

You started to sing,

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall, but watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more