Thank Zalgo and Oh My God!

~your POV~

There stood Slender! (you were right!) I sigh is relief. Dark growls and Wilford, Sexiplier, and Google tackle Slender to the ground. While this is happening, I was about to call out for Slender and Dark slammed himself inside of me and I moan-screamed "Slender!"

"y/n!" Slender yells as he punches and kicks the three off him. Dark pulls out and was about to slam back in but Slender tackles him just in time. I sigh in relief, I quickly get up and grab my clothes. I put them on and I felt being picked up. IT WAS BY SLENDER! We run out the door past Wilford, Sexiplier, and Google. Dark was hot on our trail. He was screaming and yelling Slender as we... well he... ran. Slender finally gets to the front doors and bursts through them. Darks home was nowhere near SlenderForest. So we make a run for the woods hoping to loose Dark.

--20 minutes later--

We lost Dark and we found SlenderForest once again. Everyone was back to normal and not injured. Slender puts me down and Sally runs up and hugs me.

"y/n, I missed you so much! Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay, and I missed you too Sally." I hug Sally back. I was glad to be home but the feeling of Dark slamming himself into me was still there and I wanted to get rid of that feeling... I look at Slender...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I AM SOOO SORRY!!!

TRUST ME I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

~LDBallisticDubh