Um... Its not what it looks like...

Y/n's POV

We were getting deep into the kiss when the door opened and Sally walked in. Everyone froze into place, I looked at Sally then at Slender then back at Sally again. Slender slides his tongue out if my throat and into his own mouth and he clears his throat.

"S-Sally, w-what are you doing in here?" he asks.

"I was looking for y/n but instead I found this..."

"Oh... I see... you will not tell anyone this, okay?"

"Tell anyone wh-" Jeff, BEN, EJ, and LJ walk in and their eyes get wide and their jaws drop. I still sitting on Slender get off his lap and I get off and run out of the office and straight towards my room. I was so embarrassed by that now I didn't want to leave my room.

*Days pass and your still in your room*

*knock knock* "Come in." I say. The door opens and Jane walks in with some chicken noodle soup.

"Here, you need to eat... at least that's what I hear humans need to do to live..."

"Thanks Jane..."

"So... I heard what happened."

"From who?"

"Sally... don't get mad at her, I kinda bribed her with chocolate, which I got from LJ."

"I would never get mad at Sally, she's like a sister to me."

"Uh y/n... Sally thinks of you as her mother..."

"Okay... she can think whatever she wants to think."

"Yeah, and Slender is kinda her father..." I spit out the soup I was eating onto the floor, "What?!"

"Yeah, I do." Sally walks into the room.

"Why? I'm not the motherly type." I say.

"It doesn't matter to me. I love you like a mother, and what I saw daddy thinks of you like a wife..." I choke a bit and breathe, I look at Sally then look at Jane.

"Everyone out please." I whisper.

"Huh?" Jane asks.

"Everyone out please." I say louder. The girls left and I cleaned up the mess of the soup off the ground. When I'm done with that, I go into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I go back into my room and close while locking my door. Then I head back into the bathroom and close that door but don't lock it. I take off my clothes and hop it. A few minutes go by and I hear the bathroom door open.

'What? I thought I locked my bedroom door?... Who-' My thoughts were interrupted by someone talking.

"y/n? Its Slender, are you okay?"

"*sigh* y-yeah... how did you get in here, I locked my door?"

"*laughs* I have keys for each of the bedrooms."

"Oh..."

"May I come in the shower with you?"

"Um..."

Cliffhanger!!! sorry for the long week(s) of waiting for another part but hey! here it is!!! so question, do you gals want slender so hop into the shower with you, and me make a lemon, oooooor not to hop in the shower... your choice. leave what you think should happen in the comments and make sure to vote.

~LDBallisticDubh