Oh Dear

Hey girls, there might be a little bit of a lemon in here so yea...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dark's POV~

She hangs her head low. Tears running down her face, "Please let me go.."

"I'm sorry my dear, we cannot just let you go. We have some unfinished business with you." I say with a sly smirk.

"W-what kind of unfinished b-business?" I teleport right up to her, the other three had already left the room and locked the door behind them. I lift up her chin with my fingers as I look her up and down.

~y/n's POV~
Dark looked at me hungrily, I could see the lust in his eyes. I wanted to cry again, and I did... Dark then started licking my face, licking off the tears.

"Mmmm your tears taste delicious... I wonder what else might taste delicious," he looks down to my... area... he bites his lip, "Shall we find out?" I shake my head back and forth.

"P-please..." He took that the wrong way as he tore off my pants and my panties. He started eating me out, trying to make me wet. But it wasn't working. He then started fingering me, adding a finger each time... now I started getting wet then. I start breathing heavily, and Dark chuckled. I close my eyes and arch my back but then he stopped. I was grateful and yet dissatisfied (I will never be satisfied... Hamilton yo). Dark then took off his pants and boxers to show a buldging erection, before he could shove it in me, the door busts open and there stood...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHAHA... aren't I mean... wanna guess who is standing there go ahead... I can't wait to read your comments... love you all!

~LDBallisticDubh