❁ O n e ❁

Chat noir was jumping roof over roof, anxiously preparing himself for his confession. He need to tell Marinette his feelings, he couldn't contain himself anymore. The fact of them begin friends didn't pleasure Chat. And that's was going to be soon change.

He stopped shocked at the sudden howl, "Wolves in Paris?" But he quickly shook it off and kept approaching his lady's house.

"He's on his way! Tell shadow." Phoenix whispered to Maya who then howled softly.

Ladywolf who was on the top of the Eiffel Tower, heard the howl of her mother. She prepared herself and roared at the top of her her lungs, causing to sky to turn gray and the cold wind to blow violently.

But Marinette didn't seem to notice the sudden weather nor the roar. She kept working quietly in her room on a dress for a contest. A  kwami flew out of her purse looking at her undone dress. "That is a beautiful dress Marinette!"  Her little kwami smiled warmly at her holder.

"Thanks Tikki. I hope I can finish it before the contest."  She forcefully smiled.

"Ah Mari don't worry, I'm sure you will."

Suddenly a tap,tap was heard against her window. As soon Tikki heard the noise she went back in to the purse.

It was none other than Chat noir, the super hero of Paris. Which Marinette started to get used to his visits.

"Lovely night, isn't princess?" Chat smiled and came through the window. When he entered, a cold breeze came along with him making Marinette shiver.

"More cold that lovely that is." She softly replied, Noticing get shivering , Chat closed the window behind him and hug her. Marinette blushed at the feeling of Chat's strong arms pressed around her.

"It is a bit cold but I hope this helps." He said as his warm breath rubbed Marinette's skin, at this feeling Marinette blushed a deeper red while involuntary shivers travel up her spine.

"Merci Chaton."  They pulled away.

"Anything for my princess." He got lost for a moment in Marinette's bluebell eyes, he could stare at them forever. Well, until Marinette felt uncomfortable and looked away.  She walked to her desk, sat on her chair and continue working on her dress.

Chat followed her to the desk and rested his head on top of Marinette's shoulder. She blushed again with the touch of Chat's chin on her shoulder.

"That's a beautiful dress Mari," As chat's breath tickle her skin once again.

"T-thanks Chat..." she gave a little turn, finding herself face to face with Chat.

Both of them stared at each other, Marinette was looking at Chat's gorgeous, glowing, green eyes and Chat to Marinette's sparkling bluebell eyes.

Chat set his hand on marinette's temple and slowly took it down until he reached her cheek.

"Can I ask you something princess?"

Marinette heart jumped excitedly, hoping that was the question she has been waiting for so long. Marinette had confessed herself that she had fell for the alley cat.

Before she could've answered a weird noise interrupted the moment, when both of them turned towards the window they saw how the wind was blowing snowflakes and how the snow was covering everything on it's pass.

It got worst.

Marinette backed up scared as the window got frozen, icy cracks traveling through her room.

Chat came closer and snaked his arm around her waist. Marinette was still scared but Chat gave her a feeling of protection. She wouldn't admit it at loud, but deep down, inside she like it. But her thoughts were interrupted when the

Electricity went down..

In a few seconds Marinett's room was as cold as a refrigerator. Marinett lips stared turn blue and her body shook with cold. Chat was cold too but his suit protected him a little bit more from the cold.

But for Marinette the cold was too much to bear, she fell on her knees, Chat caught her before she could hit the floor with the rest of her body. He hug her to warm her but she still was shaking.

"C-Chat I love you.."  With the bit of strength she had left, Marinette planted a kiss on Chat's cheek.

Chat's heart jumped of happiness because of Marinette's lips tickling his cheek. His happiness didn't last long since he felt how Marinette's lifeless body fell against his arms. He rested his cheek on hers.

"I love you too princess..."

He stroke her now rosy, cold cheeks. Fear and desperation taking over him. He need to take her out of here, she wouldn't make it till morning, he glared at window.

Chat punch the window hoping that it will at least crack. But no, the window was as frozen solid. He kept punching the window until his knuckles stared to bleed. Chat leaned against the frozen wall, feeling how sudden things can happen like how the love of his life slipped through his fingers.

He glared at the window one more time, noticing a clawed paw was cracking the window, the figure outside, punched the window one last time, all the shards fell on floor, chat glared excitedly, his hope was going up once again.

He quickly cupped Marinette in his arms (on bridal style), and went through the window, not even noticing the 3 figure who stood on the roof, he jumped away toward the hospital.

"Oh boy, he's dumb." Phoenix scoffed.

"He is only going to get his butt frozen.." Maya added.

"Yeah, Yeah, now go and make sure his gets to the hospital." Ladywolf  firmly said, Phoenix and Maya followed desperate chat noir while ladywolf stayed put and roared furiously, calming the storm she cause.

•••

" Stay with me  princess.."

•••

SOO THATS WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU LIKED!
Don't forget to vote and comment
Until next time mes chatons!
~Nicki🐺