❁ S e v e n ❁

"Marinette where are you?! " Adrien yelled urgently. Running through the department, opening every door until he came across the bathroom's door. To find Marinette hunched over the toilet.

"Oh, princess."

Adrien came closer and knelt down besides her, he stroke her back softly as she kept throwing up, when she stopped Adrien grabbed a towel and cleaned her face. Setting a kiss on her cold cheek to soothe her pain, her eyes closed in discomfort as he pick her up and carried her out.

He settled her down gently as the thoughts inside his head started to spin restlessly.

"This isn't a good sign, damn it! What am I gonna to do?! I hope this ladywolf helps me."

"Chat, I-I don't know why.. I was fine just this morning." Marinette inferred weakly. Adrien sighed, he lifted her head and cradle it on his lap .

"Don't worry m'lady, it's probably something you ate..." He replied sweetly yet distractedly.

"Hey loverboy, do you have something to drink? I'm parched!" Ladywolf exclaimed playfully as she came through the door of the balcony. Starling Marinette, she jumped up and "looked" around lost.

"Chat who is that?!"

"Chat? You haven't told her? Oh this is going to be good.." Ladywolf smirked. Adrien took a pillow near by and threw it her way which she easily dodged.

"You missed~" she giggled.

"Oh shut up.." Adrien mumbled and brought back Marinette into ease.

"It's a long story. Now, let's get you to bed, I'll explain it tomorrow." Adrien wrapped his arms around her and he took her to bed. While ladywolf sat on the couch as Plagg brought her a glass of lemonade.

"Thanks buddy." She gently rubbed plagg's tummy, in return, Plagg purred. Ladywolf peacefully drank the lemonade as Plagg sat on her shoulder.

"So how's your boyfriend?" Plagg smirked, ladywolf choked on her lemonade to then cough violently."Plagg!"

"What? I am just curious."

"Uh, well, we b-broke up not so long ago. He said I was to busy looking over these dorks that I didn't have time for him. It's true though.. But you know what happens if don't." She sighed frustrated as she rubbed Plagg head.

"Yeah, you die if you don't, but did he knew?" Plagg asked concern.

"No." She mumbled.

"You know he loves you, right? Just go on and tell him."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll probably do it someday."

•••

Guys I know this was super short but I'm struggling with this story.

~ Nicki 🐺