❁ T h r e e ❁

Chat opened his eyes finding none other than his bluenette princess, he smiled sofly, and kissed her forehead. "Good morning my lady," he whispered to her before getting out of the bed.

As he turn around, chat saw four nurses awing on the window but quickly scattered when he made eye contact with them. He blushed a little and sat once again on the chair beside Marinette, he grabbed her hand, rubbed the back of it with his thumps.

A soft knock was heard, he turned around still holding her hand to find a doctor.

"Good morning Mr. Noir, may speak with you?" He asked pointing outside of room, Chat slowly nodded, standing up and letting Marinette hands slipped through fingers.

"We have the results and we have concluded that the best is for her to go home." Chat looked at him confused.

"Go home?" He asked almost shocked, no every day a doctor let's a patient go home like that. " Yes, you see, when a patient is temporary blind, the person becomes sacred because she is in a place that her senses doesn't recognize, instantly she becomes nervous, and in the worst case she can even have a heart attack-"

"CHAT, CHAT WHERE ARE YOU!?" Marinette screamed scared, she searched for him with her hands, but nothing, tears rolled down her cheeks, she couldn't take so much pressure, Chat was the only person that she felt safe with.

Chat rushed inside again followed by the doctor, he cuddle the sobbing girl in his arms, placed her delicate head on his warm chest. "Hey, hey I'm here princess, don't cry..." He stroke her shoulder, making shushing sounds.

Chat looked at the doctor concern with concern. "Just give me the papers, I'll sign them."

Without the need of another word, the doctor walked away to find the papers of her release.

"Chat I'm want to go home please! I don't want to feel like that again." She sobbed looking around lost and scared, making Chat's heart melt of pity.

"I'm signing the papers for your released." He Kept rubbing her shoulders, "okay?"

" Okay... Thank you kitty." He wiped her tears and pecked her lips gently, he quickly slide his hand around her waist as the kiss got a little passionate.

It was their first kiss after all, both of their feelings got crossed at the moment. But maybe it was go too much feeling, they pulled away, breathing heavily. Both of their faces blushing a tint of red.

How much Marinette was wishing she wasn't blind at the moment, so she could kissed him again. But she didn't need to worry about it since the hot breath of Chat tickled her face once again, feeling him getting closer.

"So you have to signed these and-" the doctor froze a little at the scene, chat jumped back embarrassed as he heard the voice of the doctor. He scratched the back of neck nervously.

"What was that?" Chat asked him

The doctor chuckle and mumbled. "Couples. " he then handled the papers to Chat.

"Sign these, leave them in the bed when you finished and she's free to go."With that he left.

Chat did what he was told, he signed them and left them on the bed. "All done," he said before cupping Marinette in his arms (bridal style) and left to a new beginning.
•••

"We are here princess." Adrien sofly said opening the door of a beautiful, expensive apartment. The living room had a leather grey couch with fluffy white pillows. On the floor a polar bear fur carpet lay, on top of it a delicate crystal table was placed.

The chandelier alone was worth more than everything on the living room combined. It dripped with the best cut diamonds and was made from white gold.

Marinette was confused, this place felt totally unfamiliar for her, meaning that she wasn't in her house.

"Where?" She asked a little afraid.

"Hey, you are with me, no need to be afraid." He placed her on the couch and cupped her cheek. Adrien wanted to stare at her bluebell eyes again, get lost lost in them. But they were now cover by cloth.

"We are in my apartment," he technically lied, it's was his mothers but since she disappeared, he considered its own. " I talked to Alya, she says your parents are okay with it."

"So I'm basically moving in then?" She smirked.

"Y-yes." he blushed, just with the thought of living together. However she was just joking so his response caught her off guard. Making her blushed even redder than her Ladybug suit.

Adrien sat besides her and wrapped slowly his arms around her, " Y'Know, it's a shame you can't see my civil form right now-" he whispered in her ear which made Marinette froze.

"You're in your civil form?!"

" Yeah, what's the problem? You can't..um.. see me, so my identity is safe." He replied and peck her cheek.

"Yeah, your right.."

They sat peacefully in silence for a while until she asked, " Chat is there a place where I can sleep?"

"Yeah, I'll take ya to my room." He pick her up and walked towards their room now.

"Wait! Is there a guest room or something, I mean I don't to evade your space.." She stuttered.

"Don't be silly, you aren't and besides there isn't any other room."

•••

"Little things as sharing a room together can connect to new beginnings.Which they weren't even close to be ready for. Now sharing a life together because a little accident had the same effect. "

Until next time mes chatons!
Vote and comment s'il vous plaît
~Nicki 🐺