Chapter 3

The woman laughed and said,"Now where are you brat!" The woman's red eyes stared right through Lily's green ones. "Under the cloak hmmm." she hissed. At first the woman's arm went right above Lily's head then grabbed the cloak. "Ahhh...there you are! Prepare to die." The woman's wand was at Lily's cheek, when Lily's Uncle Bill burst into the room and yelled,"Stupefy!" Lily felt pain on her cheek and saw the woman disappear. Bill stared at Ginny's dead body for a moment then turned to Lily. "Lils are alright?" he asked. But Lily couldn't speak she sobbed, her mother and father are dead. Bill lifted Lily in his arms and apparated to the Burrow.
                   ****
"LILY!"cried Albus and James. "We're is mum and Dad?" James asked. Then came Lily's whole family with the same look of curiosity. Lily gulped and told what happened. Molly cried in anguish and George bowed his head crying. "We can't just stand here and cry we can do that later but now Lily needs medical attention and we need to recover Harry and Ginny's bodies." said Lily's Uncle Ron. "Ron...yo..your right." hiccuped Molly. Lily cupped her cheek with her hand, noticing that it's bleeding. Albus sat next to Lily putting his arm around her while James grabbed a rag ridding her cheek of blood. "Poor dear your going to need stitches." Molly said. Waving her wand, Molly summoned a needle and medical thread. "No don't touch me!" screeched Lily. She was shaking all over, she didn't want her grandmother to sew her cheek together. "Lily it's okay Al and I are here, you can squeeze my hand when it hurts." James said soothingly. "Okay, do it." squeaked Lily. Molly started stitching Lily's cheek when she was done Molly hugged all three of the Potter children. "Tomorrow will be better." she promised.

" she promised